Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I STOOD UP SCREAMING "JOYBOY????" left by room still screaming it, went to our turtle to say hello, got back, sat by the desk and kicked it off because WHAT IN ACTUAL FUCK THERE IS JOYBOY???? WHO COULD PREDICTED THAT??? GOD???? IS IT AN INCARNATION???? DOES HE COMES FROM THAT HAT??? IS THIS BITCH FOR REAL??? I AM SORRY, I AM SORRY BUT WHAT IN ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK :josad:
Lolda

G

Gorosei Informer

Life is honestly one of the hardest things to deal with, even if people aren't making fun of you. Creating your own identity is one of the scariest too, especially if you're struggling with yourself and how you perceive yourself. Man it hasn't been a year if I haven't had 2 identity crisis', a mental breakdown or 3, shit sucks and tbh idk how much easier that shit gets I'm still tryna figure that shit out myself.

I don't think people really understand sensitivity and if they do they are just masking their own insecurities and sensitivities and subjecting others to ridicule to deflect from a lot of their own dramas or personal flaws or just have 0 sense of compassion. Being sensitive is a lil rough. I've created a whole ass persona just to avoid my own sensitivities and my fucking God it's tiresome. It's honestly a lot better for your mental state to do you an avoid the fuckers that can't handle that shit or just attack you.

I don't, in no way, shape or form, have any right to talk about sensitivities considering how insensitive I am on the internet and how fucking toxic I am on this site especially, but I can definitely understand and resonate with some of the base emotions you are feeling and have felt

I recommend doing whatever you need for you own mental stability, sure some users here may ask you to stay or try to get you to hold onto shit a little longer but if they truly understand you and what you personally need for yourself they will allow you to have the time you need and be here willing to have discuss and bant with you all the same when/if you should decide to return.

I'm currently preparing to get memed for this bc people shit themselves when compassion is involved but oh well, my retarded ass takes that as a compliment that people find my shit stupid enough to meme and copypasta

Nah fuck that, be yourself. Never let people get in the way of who you are and how you feel. If you're endangering others? Yeah maybe take a step back but a few shared jabs on an online community are really not that bad, I'm sure the mods will rope it in if it gets Too hectic

Look after yourself, mate. It's the best thing any individual can do for themselves
I couldn't have asked for a better response honestly, thank you.

It's so relatable and very helpful. I relate intensely to the whole personal, identity crisis, meltdowns/breakdowns etc.

Not a single day goes by where I don't hate who I am, what I am and that I barely hafe an identity. That's one of the reasons I love ghosts too funnily enough.

I'm really emotionally, mentally etc exhausted right now so I can't say as much as I usually do, I just feel overwhelming pain in various forms right now.

Thank you so much for your blatant honesty and actual support and understanding.

I'm requesting my account deleted but I may message certain people and offer my discord to keep in touch if they watch.

All the problems I've had beneath the surface that I've not been able to deal with are resurging right now and I need isolate myself and get away for my own sake unfortunately.

I'm so tired of fighting nearly all of my battles alone and having to apologise for being who I am far more than anyone I've known having to too.

Status
Not open for further replies.