Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be logia.

Rubber is hard to melt and before it melts it will burn.

So, basically Luffy has both paramecia and logia attributes
I think Luffy changed his rubber properties into resin oil-ish like which is highly flammable but not easily able to "burn". Causing explosions would be the new power boost.

Luffy's new techniques will have names of artillery cannons or even better, nuclear bombs if Luffy starts bombarding landscapes with his new PU since I believe Kaido vs Luffy will continue on Wano's main-land.

Luffy will just gain some haki and then come to free them from Kaido. i am pretty sure his awakening will disable Kaido's DF when they fight again so Kaido will be harmed this time when Luffy strike him.

I think Luffy changed his rubber properties into resin oil-ish like which is highly flammable but not easily able to "burn". Causing explosions would be the new power boost.

Luffy's new techniques will have names of artillery cannons or even better, nuclear bombs if Luffy starts bombarding landscapes with his new PU since I believe Kaido vs Luffy will continue on Wano's main-land.
Due BM explosions proved to be great.

Mr 5 DF really had yonko potential.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK CARROT IS GOING TO DO HERE, BUT I THINK HER REDEEMING MOMENT HAS FINALLY COME! WHAT BETTER WAY THAN FOR HER TO HELP FIGHT KAIDO! THIS IS HUGE, NOT ONLY IS SHE GETTING INVOLVED IN THE MAIN PLOT AGAIN BUT SHE'S GOING TO BE FIGHTING ALONGSIDE EVERYONE ELSE INCLUDING THE STRAW HATS!
:lunazing::lunazing::lunazing:

IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE SHE LOST TO PEROSPERO. BUT ODA MIGHT FINALLY ACTUALLY LET HER DO SOMETHING HERE!
:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

Status
Not open for further replies.