Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did he get a full health bar because he ate? That doesn’t mean he wasn’t damaged. Losing multiple times and gaining more experience each time makes more sense than just figuring a Yonko level fighter out in one loss. Haki blooms in extreme situations that was literally stated. ACoC is just flowing CoC he learned to flow haki in Udon. Just like he watch Soru and learned it.
Problem is less about the haki bloom and more about the fact he was allowed to get up so much.

He was enjoying the fight before when they were both smiling at each other.
This is an ass pull
Kaido outright Said I should have killed him
Has the chance to kill him again
Doesn't kill him
That is an asspull
But did anyone interfere? Tell me who has Kaido killed besides Moriahs crew? Kaido wants to break spirits not kill. He didn’t even kill Moriah. He’s just like Luffy, he crushes the will of his opponents but doesn’t kill them.

When did he get a full health bar because he ate? That doesn’t mean he wasn’t damaged. Losing multiple times and gaining more experience each time makes more sense than just figuring a Yonko level fighter out in one loss. Haki blooms in extreme situations that was literally stated. ACoC is just flowing CoC he learned to flow haki in Udon. Just like he watch Soru and learned it.
He got KOed, went back like nothing happened, got KOed again and will be back like nothing happened

Yes, thats some natsu levels of plot armour right there, and it dosent happen with any other character in this series, at least not withoud an explanation. Zoro for example got pretty hurt but at least Oda used the mink medicine to explain how he was able to keep fighting...How about Luffy?

B

Ballel

we root for relatable protags

Then go look elsewhere.

This is not the kind of story One Piece is.
As I said in a previous post, One Piece is written like a mythological story.
Are mythological 'characters' (aka mythical heroes, demigods, deities etc) ''relatable''?

In One Piece, characters are the personifications of themes, of processes etc.

See One Piece as a big metaphor instead of a modern peak into the (especially adventurous) lives of actual, yet fictional people.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But did anyone interfere? Tell me who has Kaido killed besides Moriahs crew? Kaido wants to break spirits not kill. He didn’t even kill Moriah. He’s just like Luffy, he crushes the will of his opponents but doesn’t kill them.
Once again if you could read kaido said he was gonna kill them at the start of roof piece
Hes not fighting luffy to put him in udon again

tf ?
confirmed or theory
@HA001 not really my theory, but it's a really good one by Yuderon, and what we sre seeing seems to suggest it's something "like" that.

Have a watch:

Oda doesn't seem to be going the natural rubber/amber route based on the heat steam we see and the fact that Luffy quite literally looks like he's melting in a way.

I do believe it's Oil at this point. The fact that he can ignite his fists too sort of implies he's been doing some version of it for a whil, or at least a loose implication of it.

I think he's going to legitimately generate explosions now with his fists. @Sentinel came up with good reasons for why his attacks may be named after artillery/bombs now.

Anyone who needs rehab to curb their grief on Luffy isn't Naruto/Goku God Pull addictions

We are here to help, feel free to message me we can all help, it's a very dangerous addiction that leads to downward spirals

Luffy will be the one who will put off the fire maybe either using his awakening since i am asuming he can get rid from things that endanger people , Fire is now like a cage for the people or he will be put if off using some CoC haki new power like make it raining.

Status
Not open for further replies.