Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
you know the moment someone had coc you are not a relatable human...you are born with it or you are not....only "chosen" ones have CoC....and yeah, telepathy thing is shit but rest I don't agree with...
They were not chosen by anything like luffy was chosen by god nika or joyboy or who knows what else. There are people with higher IQs who get muscle more easily but that doesn't make them any less relatable but being a god does.

B

Ballel

all those things are things other humans can do if they train hard enough in op verse luffy could do those things too and he was relatable up to that point but i should've known it would change when he pulled telepathy out of his ass
Lero, you're not even trying to understand what people here are telling you, right?!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You can relate to Michael Jackson who could make people faint by looking at them? Or Dalai Lama who remembers the memories of his past life?
i don't believe dalai lama had memories from his past life, and also women will pass out if elon musk is around too so that made no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.