Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you're not very smart are you? ANY character it doesn't matter said character will be a regular human therefore relatable than god luffy
That's dump you don't have any example because it's not true how the hell can Kyros be more relatable

Dump people like you shouldn't try to write they first need to think watch out who you are talking I'm gonna own you really hard and embarrass you before everyone

Naruto's prophecy>OP's prophecy out of nowhere.
Naruto was introduced as a loser who achieves greatness through hard work. Until literally becoming a god. Meanwhile Joyboy and Nika are yet to be confirmed to be gods. Seems like they were rather just super strong humans, not much above the elite we know (Roger, Whitebeard, Yonko). With Oda foreshadowing the Nika thing since chapter 1 apparently.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Answer me this?...how do you think Zoro becomes "king of hell"....that is basically being a "god"....
cope if it was basically being a god it would be a fucking god, king of hell is just an epithet nothing more same way usopp isn't actually a god because he's called god usopp

Joyboy d Luffy- Let me carry you to a win, you're too weak.
Luffy- Only this time, I'm weak to protect my Nakamas, you do it.

Joyboy d Luffy- calm your tits n go to deep sleep, my 800 years of experience will dismantle Kaido.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That's dump you don't have any example because it's not true how the hell can Kyros be more relatable

Dump people like you shouldn't try to write they first need to think watch out who you are talking I'm gonna own you really hard and embarrass you before everyone
Kyros is a human a warrior who trained all his life for his skills and wasn't a gifted a god's fruit or a god's powers like luffy

Naruto was introduced as a loser who achieves greatness through hard work. Until literally becoming a god. Meanwhile Joyboy and Nika are yet to be confirmed to be gods. Seems like they were rather just super strong humans, not much above the elite we know (Roger, Whitebeard, Yonko). With Oda foreshadowing the Nika thing since chapter 1 apparently.
No matter how long it took both are lame

Status
Not open for further replies.