Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? One thing has nothing to do with the other. You can be right but for wrong reasons.

That say of Luffy and Zoro about BB is very ambiguos. Can be them about BB multiple personalities or multiplies nakamas.

Anyway, Luffy is acting different now? We only saw him smiling like he often does. Doesn't mean he has another personality.
Just like i said
Its a osutsuki karma thing agan and again

Luffy is just another vessel for Joyboy

Joyboy is not original . He is a awakning of gomu gomu no mi . Gorusei said the fruit is not awakened for centuries . I think someone awakened gomu gomu no me in the past .
It is bad that awakening can be whatever the shit Oda wants it to be. We have Doffy and Katakuri shit awakenings compared to Law and Kid cooler ones. And now Luffy ultimate awakening into a God.

B

Ballel

Imu looks like a slim, physically unimpressive dude. Given his status as some sort of deity the Gorosei bow down to, I doubt he participates in some sort of martial arts like Rokushiki, which is reserved for agents and vice admirals. If he is powerful, he is through supernatural abilities like peak Haki and DF.
The Gorosei literally bow to him/her.
Imu must have the strongest CoC in.the verse.

You might thinking of the actually hardworking but talented kid, Gon is on a legend tier
I never said Gon was a failure, I always assumed he was a genius (with Killua) but that Togashi always assumed + I was talking more about destiny and destiny for the mc if you compare it to Naruto or One piece

What? One thing has nothing to do with the other. You can be right but for wrong reasons.

That say of Luffy and Zoro about BB is very ambiguos. Can be them about BB multiple personalities or multiplies nakamas.

Anyway, Luffy is acting different now? We only saw him smiling like he often does.mean he has another personality.
Luffy might be possessed.Why would he smile after getting koed?
Zunesha said:"joyboy returned."
Luffy:"Nika"
It's implied its joyboy not Luffy.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Good that other people are also seeing how this guy behaves in debates.

Initially he seemed like a person one can have a good conversation with. I like it when people show their true face.
this from the person who just said christianism is a fake religion

It was heavily implied that is how his power works by Gin. Everything on HxH is well explained.
Killing a character and making that death a focus of the MC's character arc only to bring him back is worse than anything Oda has ever done in his career.
Establishing Nen rule by stating it can only be strong with sacrifices then later retconning that by allowing Nanika to use her nen as many times as possible with NO CONSEQUENCES because "Nanika loves Killua" (power of love) is just bad writing.

OP War > Bleach War > Naruto War

MF is a masterpiece, Bleach Aizen War(I only saw anime) is good enough for the finale and Naruto war(I only know about it, didn't read/saw much) is pretty shit.

Character Design HxH > OP >= Bleach >= Naruto
HxH has most characters very unique
OP has some shit designs but also good ones like WB, Roger, Shanks, Kaido...
Bleach characters are pretty much equals but has some cool designs as Chad, Kenpachi and Ulquiorra.
Naruto characters similar to Bleach are pretty much equals and nothing special in any of them.

Power System is all about HxH, the rest is just a cheap copy of it.

Story wise, HxH > One Piece > Naruto > Bleach

Bleach is the close to DBZ(all about fights). One Piece world building thrashs on everybody (HxH is not far from it) but HxH is the best written for sure.
:believe:

An interesting observation, the drums (of liberation) and sun rising are mentioned in Bink's sake:

Gather up all of the crew!
Time to ship out Binks's brew!
Pirates we, we'll divide and conquer all the seas!
With the waves to rest our heads, ship beneath us as our bed!
Hoisted high up on the mast our jolly roger flies!

Somewhere in the endless sky, a storm has started comin' by!
Waves are dancing having fun, it's time to sound the drums!
If we let blow winds of fear then the end of us is near!
Even so, tomor-row the sun will rise again!

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho,
Oda is the best foreshadower ever

Status
Not open for further replies.