Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU WANT MY TREASURE? YOU CAN HAVE IT.......BUT ONLY IF YOU HAPPENED TO EAT THIS VERY SUPER SPECIAL SECRET FRUIT THAT GIVES YOU GOD POWERS AND TURNS YOU INTO THE REINCARNATION OF JOYBOY HIMSELF! BY THE WAY, ITS NOT ACTUALLY MY TREASURE, IT WAS JOYBOY'S AND I JUST HAPPENED TO STUMBLE UPON IT, BUT I COULDN'T CLAIM IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE THE JESUS FRUIT! ANYWAY THE TREASURE IS OUT THERE FOR WHOEVER EATS THE SECRET SUN GOD FRUIT, THE REST OF YOU HAVE NO CHANCE LOL
lol exactly

People jump to conclusions too fast. Joyboy and Imu are not confirmed to be god tier in terms of power. Imu is shitting his pants not only at Luffy but also at Blackbeard. With the Gorosei shitting their pants at Yonko meeting each other.
Shitting??? Did we see his face sweating or complaining??? More like annoyed anybody get piss if you mess with something they want don't mess with lol.....

Yeah kite died. This is a different person. People the Queen ate are all “alive” just reincarnated because that’s how the queens abilities work.

There was still payoff for the death and it was still a great moment. The reincarnation doesn’t change that like the fake out deaths in one piece which got instantly cheapens
Yes the queen's ability has been known from the beginning but hey you're talking to a monkey who doesn't even bother to read the texts

This "resin" stuff is dumb af. The Resin Resin no Mi? That's the big secret? Come on.
Hypwise the Mystical Zoan Hanuman sounds better/cooler. Hanuman was able to shapeshift and stretching his body. But the resin/amber theory makes also sense to be fair.

I'm with you, I doesn't sound impressive to begin with. Both knowing Oda he could pull something like that out and flesh it out to blow our minds.

This is not the case for One Piece. Luffy is the only one to grow exponentially while other protagonist grow linearly. At the same time, villains are the poorest and saddest as their level are fixed like stage boss.
Blackbeard grew to a yonko, Akainu grew from admiral to fleet admiral, Katakuri copied Luffy's fighting style as he fought him, Kaido invented dragonic culverin to deal with hydra mid fight.

kaido is a monster. the guy just keep adding fighters to his list.

the 7 time he lost he 100% was jumped on, or lost a 1v1 on a extreme diff to a primebeard , Roger, Xebec, Garp, And maybe shanks.

So, reviving is okay if it is in HxH? Lol. Double standards.
Reviving based on a previously established rule and power - Is okay, it was foreshadowed

Surviving a nuke because reasons? - Not okay
Getting cut in half and surviving because “I guess laws powers never stopped effecting my body” - Never foreshadowed

The actual act isn’t what makes it bad it’s how it’s done. And yeah Hunter x Hunter did it million times better

i don’t believe it is true because he is not final villain. Blackbeard and akainu or even IM guy (if he is fighter) are luffy future enemies which it is same future luffy will be stronger than wano arc luffy. Then same enemy like Blackbeard or akainu will give luffy very hard fight

Beside it is shouen thing where character get stronger every arc.

Frezia is called world strongest in the universe. But we know cell, buu, beerus are stronger than frieza because they came after frieza which same goku is stronger than namek goku saga .

That is how I view

It is like saying doflimingo is stronger than katakuri because Doflimingo face more enemies than katakuri but katakuri did better job on stronger luffy and can hurt gear fourth luffy with his punch.
I mean currently, Kaido should be above Akainu and I doubt Luffy will lose this many times against any antagonist apart from maybe Imu

Status
Not open for further replies.