Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed like a good explanation for sanji's flammes, at first

Cause, Fire - sun, problem is that freedom was never one of sanji's main themes, so he couldn't be the sun god

Which makes the explanation about his flammes pretty messed up

Sanji's emotions are just that much stronger than everyone else's, which seems pretty ridiculous considering the amount of trauma there's in one piece
At the moment the most likely orogin of Sanji's flames is in relation to lunarians eventhough I'm not that great fan of it, however it'll make perfect sense to be.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So does this confirm that Luffy's fruit was Joy Boy's fruit? My little joke about Joy Boy being the old captain of the Straw Hat Pirates might not be such a joke after all if this is the case.
:jackaugh:

LETS FUCKING GOO ALL GOING ACCORDING TO MY PLANT!!

MARCO SAVE NAMI

MARCO ABOUT TO DIE BY KAIDO

HIS LAST RESORT TO GIVE HIS DEVIL FRUIT TO SANJI RAID SUIT BEFORE DYING!!

SANJI RAID SUIT IS RESTORED THANKS TO MARCO HEALING ABILITY AND ALSO GAIN THE PHEONIX FRUIT !!

SANJI ARRIVE SEE MARCO DIE AND KAIDO ABOUT TO KILL NAMI

MYTHICAL FIERY BIRD SANJI VS KAIDO!!!!!!!!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
VEGAPANK WASN'T CLOWNING US AFTER ALL :finally:

At the moment the most likely orogin of Sanji's flames is in relation to lunarians eventhough I'm not that great fan of it, however it'll make perfect sense to be.
I don't really think so, I could still buy the theory that judge is a failed prince lunarian

But I'm 99% sure it's gonna be related to sora, and sanji's next power up will be related to that too

Speaking of sora

@Chrono @YASER @Doggo

Isn't it weird that sengoku fits the exact description of the OG sora?

I read a theory a while ago about sanji being sengoku's grandson or atleast blood relative

Thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.