Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prob he will use Vegapunk to do that otherwise Luffy is not ridiculous strong stronger than anybody he is the legendary figure the WG fears and delete it all of Robin's search points out to Luffy

The people of Ohara died because they did research on Luffys background

Nuts Imu needs ancient weapon to stop this carnage Joyboy is gonna do
If Imu is really immortal and over 800 years old,he should be a master of martials arts,haki and df awakening.The guy is probably a stronger monster than Joyboy,he beat him after all.

Luffy already has Paramecia and Zoan abilities.
G2/G3: Paramecia abilities.
G4: Zoan abilities. Snake Man and Bound Man even resembles the slim and bulky hybrid versions of a Zoan user.

And now the last thing is Logia.
Damn you’re smart asf for catching that

I just now thought about it reading your post. Yeah it actually makes sense now. Luffy’s a straight up all rounder

Killing a character and making that death a focus of the MC's character arc only to bring him back is worse than anything Oda has ever done in his career.
Establishing Nen rule by stating it can only be strong with sacrifices then later retconning that by allowing Nanika to use her nen as many times as possible with NO CONSEQUENCES because "Nanika loves Killua" (power of love) is just bad writing.
Not it is not. That Kite who Gon met has died. He reborn later because of his power. Similar but in a different way of Hisoka. All of that implied early in series. Not a single piece of plot hole or protagonism or anything like that.

Nanika is an exception of the know law of Nen similar to other calamities of HxH world that are yet to be explained.

LETS FUCKING GOO ALL GOING ACCORDING TO MY PLANT!!

MARCO SAVE NAMI

MARCO ABOUT TO DIE BY KAIDO

HIS LAST RESORT TO GIVE HIS DEVIL FRUIT TO SANJI RAID SUIT BEFORE DYING!!

SANJI RAID SUIT IS RESTORED THANKS TO MARCO HEALING ABILITY AND ALSO GAIN THE PHEONIX FRUIT !!

SANJI ARRIVE SEE MARCO DIE AND KAIDO ABOUT TO KILL NAMI

MYTHICAL FIERY BIRD SANJI VS KAIDO!!!!!!!!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
Nah Sanji likes swimming and his dream is connected to the sea, All Blue. I doubt Sanji will ever get a DF.

Also, with Sanji's current skillset, he doesn't need a DF. Now he just needs better Haki.

Damn you’re smart asf for catching that

I just now thought about it reading your post. Yeah it actually makes sense now. Luffy’s a straight up all rounder
Not only that. Blackbeard will have 3 DFs, all of them being Paramecia, Zoan and Logia. Luffy won't have 3 DFs but his will technically have all 3 abilities at once. There's a clear parallel which Oda follows imo.

If Imu is really immortal and over 800 years old,he should be a master of martials arts,haki and df awakening.The guy is probably a stronger monster than Joyboy,he beat him after all.
I feel like Imus true power will be the ability to take powers from other.

Whether he is the Sea Devil himself and created the devil fruits, I feel like the water water fruit is something that may exist purely for Imu.

Simultaneously I think he’ll have a special brand of CoC that’ll take away the haki of those around him. CoC is the ability to overpower the Will of others with your own, I think being able to overpower thhe will of a haki user to the point that they can’t use their own haki would be a great power for a king of the world.

So he doesn’t need to be super strong, but taking away the strength of others and having a logias body seems like a great unbeatable combo

The guy with the best Future Sight in all One piece is Papy Hyo

Scan 946 : It is in the midst of danger ... that power truly blowssoms !!!

Scan 1043 : Luffy reveals his true power.... :cheers:

Honest question: How would someone with a devil fruit defeat BB? Doesn’t BB have the ultimate DF against DF users?
Advanced CoC, Luffy awakening here just means his final and strongest power just went up 1 lvl to the final stage of CoC. The power that Roger and Shanks used to match Kaido and Whitebeard devil fruits.

Rayleigh did say that CoC gets stronger when the user gets stronger. Luffy real power CoC just took a massive leap again.

Status
Not open for further replies.