Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That panel of Luffy is ominous. Luffy does sometimes smile in a devilish fashion, but usually only when he gets a leg up on someone, not while he lies unconscious, seemingly. If this is intended to be Luffy's awakening, and with the seeming return of Joyboy, could we see a sort personality shift for a bit? Oda did say to keep an eye on Luffy. Maybe there's more to this than just some power up.
I really hope so. Luffy should talk with Joy Boy spirit or something, not to get free powers but instead to develop his principles, maturity, to be more warrior-like.

Mount Hua Sect's Chung Myung and also Gosu's Gang Ryong are both amazing examples of an MC with great character depth.

That panel of Luffy is ominous. Luffy does sometimes smile in a devilish fashion, but usually only when he gets a leg up on someone, not while he lies unconscious, seemingly. If this is intended to be Luffy's awakening, and with the seeming return of Joyboy, could we see a sort personality shift for a bit? Oda did say to keep an eye on Luffy. Maybe there's more to this than just some power up.
People die smiling in One Piece because that's when Joy Boy tries to take over their bodies but he fails to hijack them because only a rubber body can expand enough to fit his massive ghost cock
-some theory coming soon probably

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I really hope so. Luffy should talk with Joy Boy spirit or something, not to get free powers but instead to develop his principles, maturity, to be more warrior-like.

Mount Hua Sect's Chung Myung and also Gosu's Gang Ryong are both amazing examples of an MC with great character depth.

They look interesting. I'll keep them in mind if I ever need something to read.

Really would like to avoid any possession shit, Luffy is becoming Joy Boy because he's finally triggering his fruit's awakening and restarting his body (parallel to the God of Skypiea restarting his own heart) and not because he's meeting with Joy Boy's ghost or some shit like that

Or @Monkey D Theories hear me out.... Headcanon Theory Alert: Ryuma was Joyboy's VC and during the void century to separate the 2 someone (before Toki) had the time time fruit and sent Ryuma to the future
My theory is that zoro is directly tied to ryuma via the toki toki no mi. Rather than him being ushimaru's son like a lot of people speculated before oda debunked it, Ushimaru is actually zoro's descendent.
I think zoro either is Ryuma, who was reverted into a child by Bonney's fruit(healing his injuries along the way), or Zoro is ryuma's son. In either case, I think he was sent to our timeline by Toki.

That is why Toki wanted to go to wano when she appeared. She was looking for Ryuma.

Litteraly nothing links or hints at Ryuma and Joyboy being crewmates, its basically a weird attempt to link the two up from y'all.

Toki hinted at being from the VC herself.
I agree with the no hints at all

She was 800 years ago. VC was before... again it was a Headcanon Theory Alert: I dont believe it's true but just wanted to say it to see how people ran with it

Status
Not open for further replies.