Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just imagine how wankers like King of Lightning are going to react to this chapter. They're going to make their big stupid pog faces and act like this is such a genius move by Oda.

OH MY GOD, LUFFY IS SOYBOY!!! GODAAAA!!!!!
BDA LAW will probably provide his real reaction on his Brago D. Ace. Brago keeps it genuine on there but fake hypes on BDA LAW because he knows how rabid oda dickriders get when you criticize

Kaido is the worlds strongest at this point, so in retrospect at this juncture any other opponent would theorectically be weaker than kaido. I can see BB saying something along the lines of my powers have surpassed Kaido, etc

Techinacally it's indirect (Luffy vs Kaido) bc he was damaged by other opponents at this point... again in theory
He has a title of World's Strongest CREATURE.
World's Strongest Man or Pirate King or WSS are different titles that are probably harder to achieve strenght wise(especially PK).

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
That panel of Luffy is ominous. Luffy does sometimes smile in a devilish fashion, but usually only when he gets a leg up on someone, not while he lies unconscious, seemingly. If this is intended to be Luffy's awakening, and with the seeming return of Joyboy, could we see a sort personality shift for a bit? Oda did say to keep an eye on Luffy. Maybe there's more to this than just some power up.

wasnt countering that point, was countering the path to get to the point of those final bosses
My headcannon:
Sword God>Pirate King>World Strongest Man=World Strongest Creature>World Strongest Swordsman.
So: Ryuma>Roger>Whitebeard=Kaido>Mihawk=Shanks>Linlin.
Post automatically merged:

That panel of Luffy is ominous. Luffy does sometimes smile in a devilish fashion, but usually only when he gets a leg up on someone, not while he lies unconscious, seemingly. If this is intended to be Luffy's awakening, and with the seeming return of Joyboy, could we see a sort personality shift for a bit? Oda did say to keep an eye on Luffy. Maybe there's more to this than just some power up.
People are theorizing Luffy got possessed by Joyboy.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
My headcannon:
Sword God>Pirate King>World Strongest Man=World Strongest Creature>World Strongest Swordsman.
So: Ryuma>Roger>Whitebeard=Kaido>Mihawk=Shanks>Linlin.
Post automatically merged:

People are theorizing Luffy got possessed by Joyboy.
I was just in a convo talking about whether devil fruits possessed the souls of a previous user before reading the spoilers. Quite the coincidence. There may be some credence to it now.

But we did get the full payoff for WCI in wano. Sanji awakened his genes and destroyed the raid suit in Wano.

At the moment, wano is near its end and zoro has suffered a tremendous amount of damage. So obviously the payoff for any of that stuff can't happen in wano. And I think that is fine. We don't know the full story of ryuma. It could very well be the case that Ryuma actually left wano for some time, like Oden did. It could be the case that Ryuma also has ties to elbaf or that he fought alongside Joy Boy.

Its really possible that zoro's legend moment isn't with kaido or king. After all, his opponent on the blackbeard pirates is a guy named Shiryu
Ryuma and Joyboy are centuries apart my dude.

How is Ryuma viewed in Wano? After his death, he's considered a national treasure; he is the god of the blade, and there's a story about how he slayed a dragon over the capital.
The purpose of Zoro having a "Ryuma moment" is so that the Wano people view him akin to Ryuma.
This is impossible so far.

So, we will get pay off for Zoro becoming a legendary samurai like Ryuma, and he will be acknowledged for it by characters within the story. This is further aided by Zoro saying he will become the King of Hell/Samurai at the end of the King fight, which proves that him leading the samurai as he said in Zou is still on the table.
This won't happen in wano

The luffy/joyboy narrative is much more important than the Zoro/Ryuma one. Therefore Luffy has to be the hero of wano, like he was the the hero of Dressrosa and the hero of Fishman island.

Again, Zoro fans want too much. Luffy was acknowledged as joyboy by zunisha, but nobody else considers Luffy to be joyboy. Joyboy and Ryuma are parallels. One is the sun god and the other is the sword god. Luffy and Zoro.

So please tell me why you and every other ZKKer is so adamant that Zoro become ryuma this arc when Luffy isn't going to be accepted as joyboy till the final war?

Status
Not open for further replies.