Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is the fucking goat. I find it very ironic that the people who wanted ZKK are mad. How is this plot armor? More than likely this is Luffys awakening so Kidd Law Kat and Doffy can awaken but Luffy can’t? Law can inherit Corozons will but Luffy inheriting Joyboys is an issue?
But what’s ironic is that ZKK fans are mad at Luffy for being the main character because they essentially want Zoro to be the main character.
The premise of Luffy's appeal was a simple guy with a simple power who was headstrong enough to succeed. He'd face warmongers or godlike logia and prevail because of his determination.

Now he's from a special family, as a reincarnation of the most successful men of all time, with an insanely great power that he just happened upon. He powers up, loses, powers up again, loses, and when he loses again they just say fuck it and give him another power up like the SNK Continue Service

As I mentioned earlier, Naruto and every other shonen before the current generation has beaten that shit into the ground. No reason this stands out except it took 25 years and a 45 chapters worth of a fight.

I still believe Zoro can kill Kaido, and frankly that's irrelevant to this plot. Except Zoro looks like a G despite being a step behind, because no one just gives him shit like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.