Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, mate, I'm actually confused by this thread. Are Joyboy fans rejoicing or coping or both? :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

"I don't want zoro to be a reincarnation of ryuma like luffy is joyboy. Yes he might look identical and be related and also might have a similar style and even aura but that doesn't mean anything. I just want zoro to do everything big ryuma accomplished in life but even better while inheriting his will and maybe sword again.
Completely different than the luffy and joyboy bullshit"
:smart::kuzanshut:
Cry :milaugh:

"I don't want zoro to be a reincarnation of ryuma like luffy is joyboy. Yes he might look identical and be related and also might have a similar style and even aura but that doesn't mean anything. I just want zoro to do everything big ryuma accomplished in life but even better while inheriting his will and maybe sword again.
This is why Zoro fanbase is the worst. They surpassed core one piece cult and itachi fandom in being worst.

Completely different than the luffy and joyboy bullshit. Zoro would never"
Hahahaha
Top.

All I know about zoro-ryuma is they are probably from the same family and they both were one eyed swordsman.
Ryuma wanted to fight the King of his time but it turns out he was the King of his time. Zoro fought the King of our time but even after winning unlike ryuma is not the WSS now after becoming the new King of wano (meaning the name King not the monarch) because King wasn't a swordsman in the first place, zoro still has to beat Mihawk. Ryuma protected Wano and it's people and Zoro protects the crew and Luffy's dream.
You could tell me Zoro is the reincarnation/carried on will of ryuma and I'd say sure but there's no way I think ryuma will somehow takeover zoro one day and become a different person. The same goes for luffy, in no way do I think that luffy could be gone and joyboy will take over.
I think zunisha's statement and luffy's grin are related to whatever power luffy has awakened and how it makes him feel. Maybe literal drums play or seeing the transformation makes you smile or someth

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoros likely a descendant of ryuma crayon eater
Hence the looks.

Luffy isn't related to joyboy

All this comes from the devil fruit
A devil fruit he accidentally ate
Or else he wouldn't be anything

We want zoro to be like and surpass ryuma

Not have shusui hair turn black and turn into ryuma

HA001

Now also you are the one who is saying Luffy is joyboy not like joyboy. Everytime only you people say. Tomatoes tomatoes.
There is no God god fruit. It is devil fruit. Remember devil fruit. Devil fruit for Luffy is what swords are for Zoro. Now, don't come up with another 'tomato tomato' argument.
Zunisha literally says it's joyboy

Zunisha has seen luffy on zou and didn't say shit

Only now cause of the fruit is saying it

Debunking all your nonsense

It's not luffy
It's the fruit

WTF WHERE IS SANJI VS KAIDO WHY MARCO ALWAYS BUTT IN FK OFF MARCO

:seriously:
Lanjino is still fainted because he got tagged by the slowest character in Onigashima and then thrown at paper walls. :fujilaugh:
Post automatically merged:

So, Zoro being Ryuma is even worse then given there is no hint, lol.
Proof that Zoro is really Ryuma like Luffy is really Joyboy or go back to coping. :zehaha:

Zunisha literally says it's joyboy

Zunisha has seen luffy on zou and didn't say shit

Only now cause of the fruit is saying it

Debunking all your nonsense

It's not luffy
It's the fruit
Yes, devil fruit. Devil fruit properties are same. Just cause someone used doesn't change its property. Mera mera no mi works like mera mera no mi, it won't work like yami. Blackbeard didn't become Whitebeard just cause he is using his fruit.

Laugh in not being able to use nen anymore and having to part ways with Killua as a direct consequence of being helped by Nanika. :zehaha:

Meanwhile, Joyboy rides consequence free. kingufy

Don't worry, if you're a fan of Joyboy, you can sit back and relax. Tension no longer applies to your fave. After all, fate's on your side. :luffydab:
Lol no way togashi wont reunite them and have gon's nen back. He is just not there yet

Also laugh in don freecs

HA001

Yes, devil fruit. Devil fruit properties are same. Just cause someone used doesn't change its property. Mera mera no mi works like mera mera no mi, it won't work like yami. Blackbeard didn't become Whitebeard just cause he is using his fruit.
That's why this is a super fruit
Hes turning into joyboy
A fruit the wg changed the name of which they've never done

Lol no way togashi wont reunite them and have gon's nen back. He is just not there yet

Also laugh in don freecs
Wtf? Don's stature is nowhere near a god like Joyboy at all. :kaidowhat:

Am not saying Gon won't reawaken or meet Killua again, but both are only speculations atm and can therefore not be used as foundations for a solid reply. :ace:

Status
Not open for further replies.