To all the idiots trying to compare it to zoro and ryuma
We say zoro is like ryuma
Not zoro IS ryuma
Big difference
Zoro is zoro

Luffy is fucking turning into joyboy
All because he was lucky enough to eat the god god fruit
Or he'd be a bum
Luffy learned what is coc coating and how to use coc coating just 1 hour .d this is more suprising :)

also , joyboy failed . If he has god god fruit , how did not achieve his aim ?

Laugh in not being able to use nen anymore and having to part ways with Killua as a direct consequence of being helped by Nanika. :zehaha:

Meanwhile, Joyboy rides consequence free. kingufy

Don't worry, if you're a fan of Joyboy, you can sit back and relax. Tension no longer applies to your fave. After all, fate's on your side. :luffydab:

It is assumed that it is the Gorosei which would have changed its name. In chapter 1037 when Zunesha arrives on Wano, the Gorosei says that a certain fruit must not wake up which is dangerous and for a very long time it did not wake up.

In chapter 1040 or 1041 Gorosei asks CP0 to make sure that Luffy is eliminated but apparently the correct Japanese term would be that Luffy is "erased" which would imply that Imu Sama would have this order since he is the King of the World of One Piece .

Who'Who went to jail because he lost the fruit of Luffy Shanks and his crew stole the Gomu Gomu from him and the world government put him in jail and it was weary who continued the conversation of a Nika who gives joy and releases people like Luffy. (Chap 1016 and/or 1017 I believe) And it seems that in this chapter Luffy awakens something mysterious and would have unlocked the JoyBoy mode that Kaido has been waiting for a while (chap 1014) And Luffy smiles like JoyBoy and seems to blend into the picture, it's quite weird. Luffy once again seems to find his strength in that smile.

And finally Oden had said in his flashback that we had to wait for JoyBoy (Monkey D Luffy).

And that when Monkey D Luffy (JoyBoy) appears at dawn that the gates of Wano Kuni will open or the gates of Wano Kuni should open when he appears.

Monkey D Luffy is the dawn of all One Piece.

...or Luffy actually is Joy Boy who suffered amnesia from time travel from the past
Thats probably is the ability

He was born to Dragon and his wife

It's prob like perpetual born the body dies and the soul transcends time and comes back at the exact time Joyboy/Luffy foresaw it

tf you even saying Gon also reprsent a chosen one, he was the son of one of the strongest hunter, and probably direct decendant of Don freecs the only person who traveled Dark continent 300 years ago. said to be special and gifted can master nen in short amount of time, even hisoka thinks he was chosen one. and cant wait for him to grow up.
Cope. :gokulaugh:

Enjoy Joyboy and power of destiny. :milaugh:

It is assumed that it is the Gorosei which would have changed its name. In chapter 1037 when Zunesha arrives on Wano, the Gorosei says that a certain fruit must not wake up which is dangerous and for a very long time it did not wake up.

In chapter 1040 or 1041 Gorosei asks CP0 to make sure that Luffy is eliminated but apparently the correct Japanese term would be that Luffy is "erased" which would imply that Imu Sama would have this order since he is the King of the World of One Piece .

Who'Who went to jail because he lost the fruit of Luffy Shanks and his crew stole the Gomu Gomu from him and the world government put him in jail and it was weary who continued the conversation of a Nika who gives joy and releases people like Luffy. (Chap 1016 and/or 1017 I believe) And it seems that in this chapter Luffy awakens something mysterious and would have unlocked the JoyBoy mode that Kaido has been waiting for a while (chap 1014) And Luffy smiles like JoyBoy and seems to blend into the picture, it's quite weird. Luffy once again seems to find his strength in that smile.

And finally Oden had said in his flashback that we had to wait for JoyBoy (Monkey D Luffy).

And that when Monkey D Luffy (JoyBoy) appears at dawn that the gates of Wano Kuni will open or the gates of Wano Kuni should open when he appears.

The funny part is it's joyboy himself who will open the doors of Wano

Knowing that both Ryuma and Joyboy lived centuries ago(Ryuma lived during the infamous "country of gold" era), with the implications of Wano having links to the ancient Kingdom, their borders being closed since then and Ryuma being mentioned to have been protecting the land of Wano against pirates and government troupes during his time, I won't be surprised if Oda went the route that Joyboy and Ryuma knew each other, just like Luffy and Zoro :sus:
Joking about this picture:

But actually if you really think about it...
Luffy is at the death door, awake soon as Joyboy/Nika power up Luffy. Zoro had a weird scene too, with the Grim Reaper, so far we didn't see any flashback or more context of Ryuma even thought it was hint since we enter wano, same for Zoro family and Hyo also mentioned his bloodline. It kinda make sense if Zoro stand up,he will became like Ryuma.

With their death door, both Luffy and Zoro about to awake into legends. Soooo I know it hard to imagine, but this exactly shit happen with Naruto and Sasuke, same situation. Idk if Oda add Sanji too in the duo(since he is probably down too but in similar stages as Luffy and Zoro? I don' think), it would cool thought. Imagine if we getting a scene where Luffy,Zoro and Sanji moving to Kaido,like Thor,Captain America and Iron man move to Thanos in endgame.

Overall I feel like some strange things about to happen. This could be really funny if we actually got our own OP version as what I post from the picture above with Sasuke and Naruto.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Luffy is at the death door, awake soon as Joyboy/Nika power up Luffy. Zoro had a weird scene too, with the Grim Reaper, so far we didn't see any flashback or more context of Ryuma even thought it was hint since we enter wano, same for Zoro family and Hyo also mentioned his bloodline. It kinda make sense if Zoro stand up,he will became like Ryuma.

With their death door, both Luffy and Zoro about to awake into legends. Soooo I know it hard to imagine, but this exactly shit happen with Naruto and Sasuke, same situation. Idk if Oda add Sanji too in the duo(since he is probably down too but in similar stages as Luffy and Zoro? I don' think), it would cool thought. Imagine if we getting a scene where Luffy,Zoro and Sanji moving to Kaido,like Thor,Captain America and Iron man move to Thanos in endgame.

Overall I feel like some strange things about to happen. This could be really funny if we actually got our own OP version as what I post from the picture above with Sasuke and Naruto.
No

you want it?:myman:

Where did it ever hint that Ryuma was about to reincarnate ala Joyboy, though? :kaidowhat:

And we already got Endgame style move with Yonkos vs Supernovas. :ace:

It is assumed that it is the Gorosei which would have changed Monkey D Luffy devil fruit name. In chapter 1037 when Zunesha arrives on Wano, the Gorosei says that a certain fruit must not wake up which is dangerous and for a very long time it did not wake up.

"I don't want zoro to be a reincarnation of ryuma like luffy is joyboy. Yes he might look identical and be related and also might have a similar style and even aura but that doesn't mean anything. I just want zoro to do everything big ryuma accomplished in life but even better while inheriting his will and maybe sword again.
Completely different than the luffy and joyboy bullshit. Zoro would never"
:smart::kuzanshut:

To all the idiots trying to compare it to zoro and ryuma
We say zoro is like ryuma
Not zoro IS ryuma
Big difference
Zoro is zoro

Luffy is fucking turning into joyboy
All because he was lucky enough to eat the god god fruit
Or he'd be a bum
Now also you are the one who is saying Luffy is joyboy not like joyboy. Everytime only you people say. Tomatoes tomatoes.
There is no God god fruit. It is devil fruit. Remember devil fruit. Devil fruit for Luffy is what swords are for Zoro. Now, don't come up with another 'tomato tomato' argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.