Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joking about this picture:

But actually if you really think about it...
Luffy is at the death door, awake soon as Joyboy/Nika power up Luffy. Zoro had a weird scene too, with the Grim Reaper, so far we didn't see any flashback or more context of Ryuma even thought it was hint since we enter wano, same for Zoro family and Hyo also mentioned his bloodline. It kinda make sense if Zoro stand up,he will became like Ryuma.

With their death door, both Luffy and Zoro about to awake into legends. Soooo I know it hard to imagine, but this exactly shit happen with Naruto and Sasuke, same situation. Idk if Oda add Sanji too in the duo(since he is probably down too but in similar stages as Luffy and Zoro? I don' think), it would cool thought. Imagine if we getting a scene where Luffy,Zoro and Sanji moving to Kaido,like Thor,Captain America and Iron man move to Thanos in endgame.

Overall I feel like some strange things about to happen. This could be really funny if we actually got our own OP version as what I post from the picture above with Sasuke and Naruto.
Uchiha Zoro and Uzumaki Luffy. Oda drinking the same cool-aid as Kishimoto :risitameh:

Sanji will be the first guy who will find a new ocean hype, and not like zoro who will become the 5 other guys strongest swordman. Nobody in the history will forget sanjis name

Okay my understanding of what Luffy’s Chosen oneness is that He was born the Chosen one with the Chosen one super power… Which is the Voice of All Things… Meaning Roger and Oden also had the Chosen one super power as well… But through fate or destiny, Luffy also ate the Chosen one Devil fruit that the Gorosei feared… But both of these wouldn’t be a big deal until now when he awakened the DF… The combination of the Chosen one power and the the awakening of the chosen one DF is what has now cemented Luffy as Joyboy

Luffy was on Zunisha in Zou with both the Chosen one power and the DF but Zunisha never called him Joyboy… It’s now that his DF has awakened and even his Voice of All things has become more powerful, now he is officially Joyboy

Since Kaido was declared winner but we know Luffy will come back, so be prepared that BM is gonna come back as well maybe sooner than we think, she already stated that she will not be killed by that. so they both will witness Luffy being Joyboy and maybe they both will be hammered by him. he might free all the souls/life spans that were eaten by BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.