Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% and this Joyboy/Awakening moment has been all over every arc since the timeskip, you can hate the concept of this destiny stuff but also acknowledge that this is the story you’ve been reading (and Luffy will probably defy this destiny by the end of the series anyway)

Even if hes’s the chosen one his character arc is not going to change for a reveal that’s been so necessary for the story Oda has decided to tell. (Granted I also have issues with how this has been introduced/‘awakened)
We are overlooking certain aspects for example

Joyboy lived 900 years and wrote all the things that the kozuki family diced into the glyphs

So he himself foresaw that he is coming back there is no prophecy its based on something

He hid the OP so that nobody can reach means he has certain special abilities to do something like hiding an freaking island and has the ability to revive himself somehow bound to certain circumstances

I thought Luffys Joyboy would awakening when he finds the One Piece but it seems like he could do it without it

no way Big Meme comes back and Goofy beats two Yonkos...

What am I saying, thats the exact type of shit Loda is gonna do to gas Goofy
well the only confirmation of her defeat was the narrator declaration but we saw that it is not final this chapter Kaido was declared the winner and Luffy is coming back stronger than before.

I think the connection between Joyboy and Nika are that they are the same person… Or like closely related… I think the actual Chosen one super power is the Voice of all things and the actual Joyboy has the Peak version of the Voice of all things… Roger stopped at hearing Poneglyphs and being able to kind of decipher what they say… Luffy has already gone as far as literal telepathy before he even awakened to Joyboy… The Final form of Voice of All things may be something like Talking to people from the past.

I think Luffy could maybe even talk to Joyboy directly from now to the actual past using the Voice of All things… Poneglyphs are messages from the past and Roger could kinda understand them despite not knowing the language… the awakened Voice of all things could be something like Joyboy in the past can like legit talk to Luffy in the the present

Akainu is gonna be the main thing in New Marineford, mark my words:akaman:
I am quite certain that Sabo would be Akainu's match up now. Oda only has 150+ chapters to end this shit and we got no time for multiple bosses now especially in the final war. These are the EOS matchups imo.

Luffy vs BB
Zoro vs Mihawk
Sanji vs Shisui
and the rest of Strawhats vs the rest of BB crew

Sabo vs Akainu
Law vs Kizaru
Kidd vs Fujitora
Greenbull vs someone relevant (maybe Aokiji???)

No idea how the Imu shit would turn out but let's see.

I am quite certain that Sabo would be Akainu's match up now. Oda only has 150+ chapters to end this shit and we got no time for multiple bosses now especially in the final war. These are the EOS matchups imo.

Luffy vs BB
Zoro vs Mihawk
Sanji vs Shisui
and the rest of Strawhats vs the rest of BB crew

Sabo vs Akainu
Law vs Kizaru
Kidd vs Fujitora
Greenbull vs someone relevant (maybe Aokiji???)

No idea how the Imu shit would turn out but let's see.
The Im stuff will definitely occur later in another arc I think, don't feel like he will personally move to take part to the far that will presumably take place in New MF:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.