Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam new here, all i do is scroll around and enjoy people fighting and stuff lol.. And i also don't know where to post theories, so Im here... i just got a hot theory, and the main credit goes to ohara or manu... His theory was that devil fruits have the previous owners dreams and will in them ( and them ), and it is being inherited or forced into the person who eats it..

Not gonna go into too many details on that, but my argument is gonna be why luffy is not gonna be changed by this and how this cements that luffy is the most free person ever... My spin on this is that it does not force that personality shit into them, but keeps it forth as an offer or a deal, or say maybe an idea.. and weak willed people's subconscious mind just accepts it and goes with it or refuses it ( which might be rare ).. in which case you might think then luffy had a weaker will which makes him not free.. that's where the main character perks comes in, he is the destined kid, he is the saviour.. with what i said, imagine if in 1 in a million chances there is a will and thoughts that is sooo similar to someone that was born ages ago ( it is entirely possible, people in real life have same dreams as people before them without even knowing them, even faces lol, and that would not be a literal reincarnation, it is just the way they think that is similar )...

In that case, if joyboy's will is inside of it, it'll just be like " seems like I don't even need to do anything, inherited will emerged by itself " and he'll just go chill in a side of luffy's head space. Also zunesha saying he could hear joyboy could be because luffy awakened the joyboy that was inside of him ( apparently ohara said that too, you know, awakened is bringing them from subconscious mind to active mind ). All this time, joyboy thought he was gonna be reborn because devil fruits have soul in them, hence there is that prophecy, but who would have thought, that a little kid is gonna unconsciously conquer the mind of a legend! That is luffy for you. He is destined but not the exactly Destined one, it happened by chance.

Iam new here, all i do is scroll around and enjoy people fighting and stuff lol.. And i also don't know where to post theories, so Im here... i just got a hot theory, and the main credit goes to ohara or manu... His theory was that devil fruits have the previous owners dreams and will in them ( and them ), and it is being inherited or forced into the person who eats it..

Not gonna go into too many details on that, but my argument is gonna be why luffy is not gonna be changed by this and how this cements that luffy is the most free person ever... My spin on this is that it does not force that personality shit into them, but keeps it forth as an offer or a deal, or say maybe an idea.. and weak willed people's subconscious mind just accepts it and goes with it or refuses it ( which might be rare ).. in which case you might think then luffy had a weaker will which makes him not free.. that's where the main character perks comes in, he is the destined kid, he is the saviour.. with what i said, imagine if in 1 in a million chances there is a will and thoughts that is sooo similar to someone that was born ages ago ( it is entirely possible, people in real life have same dreams as people before them without even knowing them, even faces lol, and that would not be a literal reincarnation, it is just the way they think that is similar )...

In that case, if joyboy's will is inside of it, it'll just be like " seems like I don't even need to do anything, inherited will emerged by itself " and he'll just go chill in a side of luffy's head space. Also zunesha saying he could hear joyboy could be because luffy awakened the joyboy that was inside of him ( apparently ohara said that too, you know, awakened is bringing them from subconscious mind to active mind ). All this time, joyboy thought he was gonna be reborn because devil fruits have soul in them, hence there is that prophecy, but who would have thought, that a little kid is gonna unconsciously conquer the mind of a legend! That is luffy for you. He is destined but not the exactly Destined one, it happened by chance.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/forums/one-piece-theories.7/

Post it there when the chapter is out. It will probably get hidden with all the arguments in this thread
Post automatically merged:

Because of last distraction. :myman:
There’s actual people who think Luffy was going to win?

It's ok if he isn't

His job is to kill off Kaido not necessarily defeat him
And that’s why this theory is trash
Killing a guy that’s already beatin’
isn’t the same as defeating him with your own strength
It doesn’t prove anything truly

You basically relied on your far stronger superior to do all the work then you swoop in like a grunt to capitalize

I guess the theory is quite fitting from this perspective. After all in the grand scheme of things, Zoro is a grunt at heart.
It’s in his bloodline as he’s of shimotsuki descent. Someone born for serving a far greater and higher power. just as the shimotsuki served the far greater and higher Kozuki

Last edited:
Man you guys are just setting yourself up for mockery IMO. If Luffy is the literal reincarnation of Joy Boy, then Zoro may also be revealed to be the literal reincarnation of Ryuma.

It was pointed out at the start of his fight with King that he's the spitting image of Ryuma:

And he bears a near-identical appearance to him:

Furthermore, Oda has said in a One Piece magazine that a samurai that can be considered the second Ryuma may have already been born:

This Samurai is in all likelihood Zoro.

Furthermore, the body of Ryuma acknowledged Zoro and said that Shusui will surely be satisfied with Zoro as its master:

Zoro will also visit Ryuma's grave after the battle is over:

If Joy Boy and Luffy are likened to Naruto and Asura, then Zoro and Ryuma may be likened to Sasuke and Indra.

Arguing that Zoro's connection to Ryuma is completely unlike Luffy's to Joy Boy seems like fighting a losing battle to me.
Except Zoro has no DF.
:kaidowhat:

Even better imo, is if Joy Boy "converse" with Luffy, only to find that Luffy have a better idea/vision about what an ideal world should be, and also better concept of power invention and also a more creative and powerful imagination and application at using Nika's powers compared to Joy Boy himself, making even Joy Boy admit that Luffy is grander than even himself.

Man you guys are just setting yourself up for mockery IMO. If Luffy is the literal reincarnation of Joy Boy, then Zoro may also be revealed to be the literal reincarnation of Ryuma.

It was pointed out at the start of his fight with King that he's the spitting image of Ryuma:

And he bears a near-identical appearance to him:
And in Ryuma's time he was told there was a strong swordsman called King who he wanted to fight. Later we find out Ryuma actually was King but he didn't know, because that's what common folk called him. After defeating the dragon and defending wano for years Ryuma(King) was known as the strongest swordsman on wano(maybe the WSS at time I forgot) and also made shuisui into a black blade.

Jump to present day, arguably the strongest swordsman on wano was King, who Zoro fought. Though we find out that King isn't really a swordsman so unlike Ryuma(who was the strongest) Zoro still has an opponent to defeat, which this time is not a dragon but instead a hawk haha. And many people believe Zoro will make enma into a black blade after defeating king but before leaving wano which would align with ryuma defeating the dragon and making shuisui into a black blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.