Character Discussion List of characters I hate but everyone likes

I don't hate any single Character
Cuz every & each Character exist for a certain Purpose or Theme

For example Charloss is a very hated character but the guy was necessary for the Story
If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have all those Arcs & New Plots we had near end of Pre-TS
So he fulfilled his Role & turned One Piece Story into what the Author intended it to become

I find it meaningless to hate Characters
Cuz if Oda removes all the Characters that you don't like then you wouldn't be reading One Piece anymore, it would be something else

For example, you mentioned Hancock & you literally said you hate her because of her Beauty/Design
But that's exactly why she exists in first place, she is created to fill that exact theme

Among OP characters..

I think it's Zoro for me.. i mean I like his character but don't understand people who are so obsessed with him

Brook and Jenbei are other two characters i don't like them as much as others...

S

stealthblack

Zoro only had 3 power ups mid fight during series. Mr 1 Kaku and King.

He often has the best fights just behind Luffy. Except for Mr 1 and King that is actually better than Luffy vs Crocodile and Katakuri/Kaido. Also he was better at Rooftop.
What 3 powers ups?

He got kuina sword that is one of the 21 swords since
ever, he got breath of all things with mr1 and cut metal, he got ashura with kaku, he got black blade ryuuma in TB, he got Mihawk training that is Like a powers ups in it's own, haki, advanced haki and coc in wano, enma. And seems Like nidai kitetsu is also ready

What 3 powers ups?

He got kuina sword that is one of the 21 swords since
ever, he got breath of all things with mr1 and cut metal, he got ashura with kaku, he got black blade ryuuma in TB, he got Mihawk training that is Like a powers ups in it's own, haki, advanced haki and coc in wano, enma. And seems Like nidai kitetsu is also ready
Power up mid fight that means he powered up while fighting.

He only powers up fighting Mr 1, Kaku and King.

I don't hate any single Character
Cuz every & each Character exist for a certain Purpose or Theme

For example Charloss is a very hated character but the guy was necessary for the Story
If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have all those Arcs & New Plots we had near end of Pre-TS
So he fulfilled his Role & turned One Piece Story into what the Author intended it to become

I find it meaningless to hate Characters
Cuz if Oda removes all the Characters that you don't like then you wouldn't be reading One Piece anymore, it would be something else

For example, you mentioned Hancock & you literally said you hate her because of her Beauty/Design
But that's exactly why she exists in first place, she is created to fill that exact theme
dude take your fanboyism down a notch. There are literally close to a hundred of unnecessary characters in One Piece that can be completely removed and it changes nothing to the story. It's okay to like One Piece, but to worship it like you do is creepy.

dude take your fanboyism down a notch. There are literally close to a hundred of unnecessary characters in One Piece that can be completely removed and it changes nothing to the story. It's okay to like One Piece, but to worship it like you do is creepy.
Worship? lol
I said i don't hate any Character
That means & includes any fiction

It's interesting that you got triggered
Don't come to me with your Drama over Non-Existent Characters

And if you wanna use the word "Fanboy", use it on yourself cuz if you weren't one, you wouldn't care about Characters being unnecessary in the Story or not

Worship? lol
I said i don't hate any Character
That means & includes any fiction

It's interesting that you got triggered
Don't come to me with your Drama over Non-Existent Characters

And if you wanna use the word "Fanboy", use it on yourself cuz if you weren't one, you wouldn't care about Characters being unnecessary in the Story or not
You literally said, "Cuz every & each Character exist for a certain Purpose" that is worship talk because to you everything Oda writes is necessary. A story that literally has a thousand characters and yet you go on to say "every character is needed" is fanboyism.

Last edited:
Hate is a strong word, too much for a mere kids comic.

Characters I dislike...
  • Kidd - All talk, lame ass fruit which is heavily dependent of existing resources
  • Akainu - trash, carried by his devil fruit's lethality Kizaru > Akainu
  • Bepo - SUPER TRASH and incompetent, only there for werido furry fanservice. Imagine if Law had a 2nd

You literally said, "Cuz every & each Character exist for a certain Purpose" that is worship talk because to you everything Oda writes is necessary. A story that literally has a thousand characters and yet you go on to say "every character is needed" is fanboyism.
I just told you i was talking about "All Fiction"
It's the examples that were from One Piece

I like a Character ---> Oh no, he is fanboying over that Character
I don't hate a Character ---> Oh, he is fanboying

Don't bother me with your insecurities about some stupid fictional characters