Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl....I still dont think the special fruit is the gomu:specialmeh:. The Gomu is special, Who's who made that clear, but its definitely still rubber and not some other thing, I cant see Oda changing the classic "Gomu Gomu no", and he did say in a SBS that he didnt want Luffy to have an super broken power like most shounen MCs, he wanted something goofy. So my money is still on Kaido being Uranus and the rubber being important just because it belonged to Joyboy or something like that, so its historically very important but not a super broken power:luuh:

https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0556-008.png

"Right now, it could go either way"

Boom. Doflamingo a veteran warlord and a guy with a ton of behind the scenes knowledge thinks Whitebeard could have won.

That's one emperor crew. Imagine if Newgate was at prime strength.
Are you really dumb ? It has nothing do with power level .:seriously::goatasure:

It is same theme as winner write history, winner decide to write the rule, majority people vote for political stuff.
.nd

Second of all Whitebeard pirates are not even fighting for justice, they want to save ace and return to homeland.

Ngl....I still dont think the special fruit is the gomu:specialmeh:. The Gomu is special, Who's who made that clear, but its definitely still rubber and not some other thing, I cant see Oda changing the classic "Gomu Gomu no", and he did say in a SBS that he didnt want Luffy to have an super broken power like most shounen MCs, he wanted something goofy. So my money is still on Kaido being Uranus and the rubber being important just because it belonged to Joyboy or something like that, so its historically very important but not a super broken power:luuh:
You have to be in denial to not see its Luffy, even the vivre card team told Greg that it was

Are you really dumb ? It has nothing do with power level .:seriously::goatasure:

It is same theme as winner write history, winner decide to write the rule, majority people vote for political stuff.
.nd

Second of all Whitebeard pirates are not even fighting for justice, they want to save ace and return to homeland.
Now why would Whitebeard be able to write history if he only saved Ace.

That's such a massive reach I don't know what to say. Clearly Doflamingo was implying Whitebeard could destroy the marines and save Ace.

Yeah, but being the Second Ryuma is wholly different from being the actual Ryuma, no? Whereas in this chapter it's not about being the second Joyboy, but the actual Joyboy himself. :jordanmf:

Besides, if Zoro is actually Ryuma, then no Wanonese would have begged him to relinquish Shusui, no? Unless you think Shusui is going to be returned to Zoro once the raid is over and he is confirmed as Ryuma, that is. :kawak:

P. S. Maybe Zoro's true PU is four-sword style after all? @Finalbeta @HA001 @nik87 @Peroroncino @Money D Malio @WoronoaWoro :milaugh:
No they pretty much are the same. You're an idiot lol.

Apoo knocked Luffy out with his ability hitting at full power when Luffy wasn't expecting it, Luffy didn't have zoan durability/regen to deal with this, and Zoro himself NOTED THEY WERE DRAINING AND LOSING STAMINA.
Dude Apoo hit Luffy only two times, Apoo ap is not better then Izo Ap, the one could beat a CP0 with one shot, the another even with a clear explosion, couldn´t do much damage. Who is Apoo in compare to guys who has far higher AP?
9Scabbards attacks+Supernova attacks+Yamato attacks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apoo hitting Luffy two times.

If you really wanna say me that Luffy lose soo much energy and stamina because of Apoo two hits, but not counting Kaido tooking far stronger hits, yeah you simple fanboying Luffy and forget any rules in terms for Kaido feats.

Has Kaido been knocked out? If no then, proportionately he has taken less damage than Luffy, this really isn't rocket science.
Is it bad for Kaido to not get knocked out?
Who the fuck is Apoo? It is Kaido fault that Luffy got knocked out briefly against Apoo?
Kaido receive far stronger attacks and didn´t got down, so your point start to broken apart since the start.
Luffy only took 2attacks from one character, who is weaker or equal to the weakest scabbard...

Kaido fought 9Scabbards together, do you want to say Apoo two hits>Scabbards multiple hits and togen totsuka??
Or Kaido receive hits from Luffy,Kid,Law,Zoro and Killer is weaker then two hits who Apoo take?

We have Raime Hakke and Boro breath taken while Big Mom set him up,
(extreme stamina drain from first G4)
Offscreen group fight from 1003 to 1008, Luffy sent flying by an attack
Club attack busts through Luffy's armament, direct ragnarok while prone KNOCKS LUFFY OUT
Kaido and Luffy fought 1v1 for 20-30 minutes off screen leading to extreme fatigue from damage and sloppy adv CoC usage causing Luffy to completely run out of stamina and unable to move, unconscious.
Saying we don´t know how much hits Luffy took offscreen can perfectly been said about Kaido too.
If you used that example, then Kaido could also took multiple attacks offscreen by the Scabbards,Supernova and Yamato...
So this means Kaido could receive over 100 attacks, what Luffy receive is not even close to the one who Kaido took.

You are under delusion if you place pre-awakening Kaido unbeatably above pre-awakening Luffy, that is not how the portrayal of the fight was...
Dude it is not, Kaido took far more attacks, far more damages.
If Luffy was exhausted more then Kaido doesn´t mean that he was more nerfed, it just show Kaido attacks where enough to beat him via hitting him only few times.

In fact Kaido took far more attacks show that Kaido stamina is far supreme to Luffy one.
I doubt Luffy would stand after receiving over 40-60 named attacks by all 9Scabbards+Supernova+Yamato...
It clear that Kaido is more nerfed, fight more people, he beeing in better shape that show his stamina is far better then Luffy one.

While Luffy lying down now defeated, Kaido will face soon Awakened Luffy and take more hits, means the one OKG wouldn´t finish him too. Kaido clearly won all fights so far against Luffy, the victory box also make it clear.

Kaido was simple stronger, he is the number one for a reason.
And his list will be even bigger, now Marco and the others joining to fight him too.
Saying Luffy is stronger then Kaido after the strongest members of the alliance faced Kaido and nerf him, is kinda pathetic.

Like it or not, Luffy will not surpass Kaido this arc.
He will surpass him in the end when he face EoS BB, but clearly not yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.