Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The admiral = Yonko debate should’ve ended after dressrosa where fuji fought to a stalemate with Sabo.

If you think any other top tier in the series (bar maybe eos Blackbeard) is going to get even close to the portrayal of Kaido your going to be very dissapointed.
Sabo was literally saying that Fujitora was taking it easy on him while sweating and bruised up lol

The only fights that i actually wanted to see more than everything is :
1. Kaido vs WB.
I believe this would be the fight with the most hype and the two physical strongest beast throw down in an epic showdown.

2. Mihawk vs shanks.
The best swordfight until zoro beat's his final swordsman. Enough said.

I hope oda will do something about it, even with what if scenario after the series ends.

The admiral = Yonko debate should’ve ended after dressrosa where fuji fought to a stalemate with Sabo.

If you think any other top tier in the series (bar maybe eos Blackbeard) is going to get even close to the portrayal of Kaido your going to be very dissapointed.
https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0556-008.png

"Right now, it could go either way"

Boom. Doflamingo a veteran warlord and a guy with a ton of behind the scenes knowledge thinks Whitebeard could have won.

That's one emperor crew. Imagine if Newgate was at prime strength.

Any Admiral beats that weakling Linlin lmao keep crying. Lost to a nerfed Mid and Law while being at full power.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I really hope it's not a spirit possession kinka situation. I hope JoyBoy is the the first user of the Gomu DF and that Luffy's new mode is just the same as that which Joyboy unlocked in the past which make Zunisha draw parallel with.

If it's actually a naruto kinka situation then this is ass.
I think it is a Naruto situation.

This may result in a whole new revelation about the devil's fruits and inherited wills. Celestial had a theory about it irrc.
Link to the theory please?

@Celestial D. Dragon.

Man you guys are just setting yourself up for mockery IMO. If Luffy is the literal reincarnation of Joy Boy, then Zoro may also be revealed to be the literal reincarnation of Ryuma.

It was pointed out at the start of his fight with King that he's the spitting image of Ryuma:

And he bears a near-identical appearance to him:

Furthermore, Oda has said in a One Piece magazine that a samurai that can be considered the second Ryuma may have already been born:

This Samurai is in all likelihood Zoro.

Furthermore, the body of Ryuma acknowledged Zoro and said that Shusui will surely be satisfied with Zoro as its master:

Zoro will also visit Ryuma's grave after the battle is over:

If Joy Boy and Luffy are likened to Naruto and Asura, then Zoro and Ryuma may be likened to Sasuke and Indra.

Arguing that Zoro's connection to Ryuma is completely unlike Luffy's to Joy Boy seems like fighting a losing battle to me.
Yeah, but being the Second Ryuma is wholly different from being the actual Ryuma, no? Whereas in this chapter it's not about being the second Joyboy, but the actual Joyboy himself. :jordanmf:

Besides, if Zoro is actually Ryuma, then no Wanonese would have begged him to relinquish Shusui, no? Unless you think Shusui is going to be returned to Zoro once the raid is over and he is confirmed as Ryuma, that is. :kawak:

P. S. Maybe Zoro's true PU is four-sword style after all? @Finalbeta @HA001 @nik87 @Peroroncino @Money D Malio @WoronoaWoro :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.