Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude Apoo hit Luffy only two times, Apoo ap is not better then Izo Ap, the one could beat a CP0 with one shot, the another even with a clear explosion, couldn´t do much damage. Who is Apoo in compare to guys who has far higher AP?
9Scabbards attacks+Supernova attacks+Yamato attacks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apoo hitting Luffy two times.

If you really wanna say me that Luffy lose soo much energy and stamina because of Apoo two hits, but not counting Kaido tooking far stronger hits, yeah you simple fanboying Luffy and forget any rules in terms for Kaido feats.

Is it bad for Kaido to not get knocked out?
Who the fuck is Apoo? It is Kaido fault that Luffy got knocked out briefly against Apoo?
Kaido receive far stronger attacks and didn´t got down, so your point start to broken apart since the start.
Luffy only took 2attacks from one character, who is weaker or equal to the weakest scabbard...

Kaido fought 9Scabbards together, do you want to say Apoo two hits>Scabbards multiple hits and togen totsuka??
Or Kaido receive hits from Luffy,Kid,Law,Zoro and Killer is weaker then two hits who Apoo take?

Saying we don´t know how much hits Luffy took offscreen can perfectly been said about Kaido too.
If you used that example, then Kaido could also took multiple attacks offscreen by the Scabbards,Supernova and Yamato...
So this means Kaido could receive over 100 attacks, what Luffy receive is not even close to the one who Kaido took.

Dude it is not, Kaido took far more attacks, far more damages.
If Luffy was exhausted more then Kaido doesn´t mean that he was more nerfed, it just show Kaido attacks where enough to beat him via hitting him only few times.

In fact Kaido took far more attacks show that Kaido stamina is far supreme to Luffy one.
I doubt Luffy would stand after receiving over 40-60 named attacks by all 9Scabbards+Supernova+Yamato...
It clear that Kaido is more nerfed, fight more people, he beeing in better shape that show his stamina is far better then Luffy one.

While Luffy lying down now defeated, Kaido will face soon Awakened Luffy and take more hits, means the one OKG wouldn´t finish him too. Kaido clearly won all fights so far against Luffy, the victory box also make it clear.

Kaido was simple stronger, he is the number one for a reason.
And his list will be even bigger, now Marco and the others joining to fight him too.
Saying Luffy is stronger then Kaido after the strongest members of the alliance faced Kaido and nerf him, is kinda pathetic.

Like it or not, Luffy will not surpass Kaido this arc.
He will surpass him in the end when he face EoS BB, but clearly not yet....
Apoo too strong lol

From what I can tell this place is just as bad.
Although I've never made an account and posted on reddit or used it outside of Kingdom/OP spoilers/release websites so I don't really know what the community is like, from what I can see from the first thread on this site I've ever looked at - this shit is complete cancer
reddit is definitely worse, you cannot voice your opinion without being downvoted by a bunch of mindless oda stans

reddit is definitely worse, you cannot voice your opinion without being downvoted by a bunch of mindless oda stans
I see, I don't know how any of that stuff on reddit works. Voting and rewards and points I mean. Also it's massive so by nature I'm sure it's got a lot more subjects for the community to butt heads over.

From what I can tell this place is just as bad.
Although I've never made an account and posted on reddit or used it outside of Kingdom/OP spoilers/release websites so I don't really know what the community is like, from what I can see from the first thread on this site I've ever looked at - this shit is complete cancer
Nothing beats reddit.
The issue there is censorship and lack of different opinions.

I see, I don't know how any of that stuff on reddit works. Voting and rewards and points I mean. Also it's massive so by nature I'm sure it's got a lot more subjects for the community to butt heads over.
it's simple if you get a lot of downvotes your post are hidden, also some subs have a autoban for users who reach a certain amount of downvotes

Reincarnation? Zoro isn't. He isn't from Wano.
Why would he need to be from wano to be the reincarnation of ryuma? Ryuma wanted to be the strongest, and protect those he cared for (people of wano) that's all we really know. Does that not fit Zoro wanting to be the strongest, whilst protecting his nakama and luffy's dream?
Also pretty sure oda confirmed that the guy from ryuma's family wasn't actually zoro's father but did say they could still be related, or are related I forgot. And clearly I forgot the fuckers name, the guy with the fox you know...

And where is this? Also the vivre cards come out wrong sometimes, so I dont think their words should be taken aa gospel either
I've been asked to write my next article in VJump under the assumption that it probably is the Gum Gum Fruit.

1. This angle was presented by the same team that handles all OP print promotional materials.
2. These ideas are all editor-approved.
3. They admit that it may not be the GG Fruit but it seems 'most likely' that it is.
4. None of the above is definitive, but it may help give a perspective on nuance of the lines from teams that work extremely close with the series. In other words, this is not an answer, but to people who know the series *really* well, it seemed like they were referring to the GG Fruit.

And to be honest, that's how it hit me. My only trepidation being, the second they knew he had that fruit, why wouldn't they have shot his bounty sky-high? I *guess* it makes sense because Robin's isn't that high (compared to what we know about bounties now) for someone they want EXTREMELY BADLY.
http://www.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=55760&page=5

So everything in the story points to it being Luffy's, and outside the manga you have vivre card teams who are in direct contact with Oda and his editors telling columnist that it is and you still don't think it is

oh boy the denial is strong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.