Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

My theory for the awakening fruit powers… There is one aspect of rubber that’s not been addressed… Rubber has noise canceling effects… Similar to how it can absorb impact, it can also absorb vibrations… absorbing vibrations doesn’t seem OP until you realize, EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE VIBRATES… Oh boyyy, We going magneto on this shit… Luffy’s awakened power will be to absorb the vibrational energy of all the matter and energy around him make them slow down like time is slowing down and making all their energy transfer into his own attacks
God
Would he awesome. It would be somethink like bb's fruit.

I copied this from the official reddit thread

While the speech bubble technically says "nika", it doesn't say "Nika" as in that Sun God's name (as a comparison, 3時 is read as "sanji", but that doesn't mean that it refers to the character Sanji).

They try to hide that sanji is sungod Nika

:cheers:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Oh jeez, kinda getting flashbacks to how my rabbits died on my 7th birthday, I got them that day too ironically! If OP was a Seinen, that would probably happen too especially!

I worry Oda will make her job hard to Kaido, probably getting knocked out coveniently so he doesn't have to worry about making her do anything else now and thus thinking of stuff to write for her.

Pretty sad when the game is treating her far bar than the actual canon Wano arc, when game devs treat her better than Oda does. I hope she will appear in Film Red too at least, theres hope for some Ws for her there too then potentially. I could see her being part of Elbaf too tbh.

She needs help from the killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail and also Miruko from MHA lol. They can teach her to truly be strong and ferocious.
One thing is for sure, I think her future depends on how this event plays out. It's going to be a very interesting group of chapters after the break is over.
:usosmug:

H

Herrera95

Luffy has always been an endurance and durability freak. He also had blunt immunity and coc barrier to help deal with some of the damage.
He was endurance freak until he faced Kaido. Then he was endurance weakling.
He was never durability freak, he only had blunt immunity. He was always easy to hurt. After haki he is easily hurted by punches and kicks too.

He was endurance freak until he faced Kaido. Then he was endurance weakling.
He was never durability freak, he only had blunt immunity. He was always easy to hurt. After haki he is easily hurted by punches and kicks too.
well Luffy lost consciousness but never his will to fight that is some kind of endurance too, by the way the attacks he tanked from Kaido would make anyone out there los his consciousness. Kaido didn't hit anyone as hard as he hit Luffy. don't bring Law and Zoro they both were hit by a single shot of thunder bagua.

To be fair Oda was always pretty upfront about Luffy being a special one since Chapter 100
I wouldn’t say upfront… The way I understood the mentions of destiny in One piece was like the Narrator himself kind of knows where the story is going so stuff like the Narrator saying the grand fleet will be part of an event that changes the world… Stuff like that more so seems like tha narrator just being aware of the end of the story

Oda does have certain c hats tees says stuff about destiny and fate but it always kinda seemed like how in our real world people can see someone do something and claim it’s destiny or fate without legit proof it is

But stuff like blatant prophecies are like the legit shit that stories do to say destiny legit is a thing… So from Fishman island I think is when Oda really legit says that Destiny is a thing here… Whereas with Jojo it’s said at the very beginning that destiny is involved

Emerald is a jewel that represents rebirth so could Sun God Nika/JoyBoy be related to the Emerald City that Bellamy mentioned in parallel to the Golden City and the One Piece back in Jaya? :pepecafe:

There no need to hide this nonsense anyway in Shonen it's obvious the MC will win so that's whatever
Nah there is definitely need to hide it… Like imagine after Luffy vs Crocodile, the Oda box says “Winner: Luffy… Just as the prophecies foretold”

Unless you do it like Jojo where there is destiny in the story but there is no direction the destiny is given… in Jojo’s villains win multiple times, villains get plot power ups, villains are at times directly stated to be blessed by destiny itself and heroes are stated to be cursed and unlucky due to their fate… Stuff like that… There is fate and destiny but it’s never clear whose side it’s on

unless you go the Jojo way, then you better hide your destiny shit or else

Status
Not open for further replies.