Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. They probably didn't count on pirates stealing the fruit but then again they could have gotten an admiral to guard it if they knew the importance of the df. I dno anymore
They didn’t know the fruit was that important until recently. We saw their conversation

Right? What a bullshit analogy.

It's just like that week when suddenly everyone was a Law fan... every development that doesn't involve Zoro is used to take a shot at Zoro fans. Didn't expect it from @Cinera though
To clarify, I don't think @Cinera is jumping any bandwagon here.

Personally, I consider this reincarnation BS to be stupid, but Luffy being Joyboy does have a narrative purpose (lousy tho it is) in that Joyboy has unfinished business with the Ancient Weapons, the One Piece, Void Century, Toki, and the Will of D, which have been hinted and mentioned by Oda all throughout the series.

The thing is: what narrative purpose relates to Zoro actually being Ryuma? None of the aforementioned plotlines, that's for sure. Heck, not even Kaido has anything to do with Ryuma (since they never even met) and I'm a staunch supporter of ZKK, so we know it's not necessary for Zoro to be Ryuma for ZKK to happen.

And as previously mentioned, unless Oda is going to pretend that Thriller Bark is no longer canon, then Ryuma was literally interacting with himself without noticing it at all (which is senseless, even for One Piece standards). There is also the whole Shusui debacle to consider.

Zoro being a figurative second coming of Ryuma is inevitable. Zoro being a literal second coming of Ryuma is mind-numbing.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Funnily enough in Pirate Warriors 4, she hurts Dragon Form Kaido with Electro at least, so that's something?

:ronalugh::neesama:
When I looked back at that scene I was in awe seeing her side by side with Luffy, Law, Kid and Sabo. Then later doing a combo attack with the monster trio.
:josad:

Maybe she can recreate some of that in this upcoming fight. Hopefully, Kaido doesn't just do one of these and benches her for the rest of the fight...
:hope:

Spoiler says he’s melting, and Given the way it’s Drawn…… and the shading Oda’s using it reminds me of the way Oda drew Magellans Poison Devil Fruit.

Perhaps there’s a deeper reason as to why Luffy was able to actually survive Magellans poison.

Luffy also Emits steam when he goes into his gears…. Could it be Oil? Some variant of Poison ? Honestly a mythical zoan with elemental properties is probably the easiest route here for Oda to take.

G

Gorosei Informer

When I looked back at that scene I was in awe seeing her side by side with Luffy, Law, Kid and Sabo. Then later doing a combo attack with the monster trio.
:josad:

Maybe she can recreate some of that in this upcoming fight. Hopefully, Kaido doesn't just do one of these and benches her for the rest of the fight...
:hope:
Oh jeez, kinda getting flashbacks to how my rabbits died on my 7th birthday, I got them that day too ironically! If OP was a Seinen, that would probably happen too especially!

I worry Oda will make her job hard to Kaido, probably getting knocked out coveniently so he doesn't have to worry about making her do anything else now and thus thinking of stuff to write for her.

Pretty sad when the game is treating her far bar than the actual canon Wano arc, when game devs treat her better than Oda does. I hope she will appear in Film Red too at least, theres hope for some Ws for her there too then potentially. I could see her being part of Elbaf too tbh.

She needs help from the killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail and also Miruko from MHA lol. They can teach her to truly be strong and ferocious.

My theory for the awakening fruit powers… There is one aspect of rubber that’s not been addressed… Rubber has noise canceling effects… Similar to how it can absorb impact, it can also absorb vibrations… absorbing vibrations doesn’t seem OP until you realize, EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE VIBRATES… Oh boyyy, We going magneto on this shit… Luffy’s awakened power will be to absorb the vibrational energy of all the matter and energy around him make them slow down like time is slowing down and making all their energy transfer into his own attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.