Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be honest Zoro fans
You only like Zoro cause he looks cool and does cool things

You don’t care about his backstory or lore or his character pre-ts to post-ts. You simply care that he’s strong and does cool things

It’s not that hard to admit

post it yourself if you have a point .......
"zolo" to zoro isnt a change in meaning but spelling
" luffy barely standing " to "luffy is putting himself in line of danger for everyone else " mean totally different things .
the fact try to make both equivalent to uphold your washed translation is why its so dumb continuing this argument with you actually yeah am off it
go bother someone else.
https://jisho.org/word/ぎりぎり
Liz didn't think it was important for flow, because they thought it was clear that the basic message "Luffy is taking a lot on his plate Momo, don't fuck with him and tell him to hold back" was sufficient, and didn't see the power scaling ramifications of smoothing out that line (to morons who think some food makes a knocked by adv CoC blows, completely drained stamina to 0% Luffy 100% health and stamina).
Ok take your L, and don't pretend to know more about translation than me.

https://jisho.org/word/ぎりぎり
Liz didn't think it was important for flow, because they thought it was clear that the basic message "Luffy is taking a lot on his plate Momo, don't fuck with him and tell him to hold back" was sufficient, and didn't see the power scaling ramifications of smoothing out that line (to morons who think some food makes a knocked by adv CoC blows, completely drained stamina to 0% Luffy 100% health and stamina).
Ok take your L, and don't pretend to know more about translation than me.
its obvious that luffy isnt at 100 percent after eating. youd have to be crazy to think hes recovering fully that fast

G

Gorosei Informer

You know you cant come back right?
Too late! I guess this is like a Samurai Jack situation? I can't remember the story well and I didn't see the last season or w/e but he can't or doesn't get to travel back to his time does he? Not until the end I'm guessing?

Ah well! Luckily I can send messages from the future though! Our robot overlords are most generous surprisingly! Act 3 is still on-going with no signs of stopping! Oda has been revealed to be immortal and the previous benefactor of the immortality surgery from Law's DF! Oh whoops, spoilers! Somehow he still keeps coming up with new plotlines too! How does he do it?! Also Denjiro is still nowhere to be seen nor the Big Mom pirates and O-Tsuru.

It turns out WW3 started and Oda still hasn't finished ACT 3.
Honestly accurate! We really need Al Sama/Shanks to end this damn war or failing that, get him and Morj to team up to ensure it does end one way or another, even if it's in failure!

:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.