Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Neither are the lights as you can see them being drawn on top of Law's hat and hand and nowhere in the panel they seem to be coming out of Law's body
Because is a cut panel. The impression it gives is that they are making holes on Law body.

Be honest Zoro fans
You only like Zoro cause he looks cool and does cool things

You don’t care about his backstory or lore or his character pre-ts to post-ts. You simply care that he’s strong and does cool things

It’s not that hard to admit
I've been saying for a while now that I'd be really pissed if we left Wano without his backstory and more lore

He's definitely missing some of the great character moments he had pre-TS but I was happy that we got more of that in early Wano, as he got to actually make connections to the people of Okobore town and Ebisu town

In general I don't really like the strong, badass archetype as much as others. I don't like Sasuke at all really. Zoro's different to me

G

Gorosei Informer

I swear TAC is gonna be the downfall of this fandom :josad:
We don't need TAC to cause our own downfall tbh! At least TAC is making me laugh my ass off!

(Speaking as a former mod for Discord servers who would also gleefully troll people on them. I also was in a gaming clan many years ago where the staff would troll people frequently and maybe even each other too!)

:kailaugh::luffylaugh::funky::kobeha::myman::yasu::catpole::catsure::catblush::catsweat:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The name he gives to himself HAHAHAHA. Sanji the wings of the pirate king or the number 2 of the strawhats or the observation master you can choose:cheers::kuzanshut:
Being Wings doesn't imply equal combat level unless Robin was that blind :myman:

It probably just equates to "being the most helpful in the crew" or at best the strongest duo under Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.