Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I saved all of this for everyone's viewing pleasure!

Yeah, we arent:saden:

It is:risitavirus:

:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

:ihaha:

:shame:

damn I'm coping hard rn:hapnoel:

i followed the story wrong i guess:risicheck:

Yup, totally skipping it now:risitavirus:

Neither:saden:

Done i say:risitavirus::ihaha:

lmao:kobeha:

is it?:jay-he:

:denzimote:

u sure:funky:

:catblush:
Joyboy vs Kaido:fransuper:
was he?:queenhear:
Sure, Never doubt it:doffytroll:
:gokulaugh:
Where's my reverse card:denzimote:
:arnoling: "GODS"

Obviously referring to Zoro:kobeha:

He's not?:quest:
About to pay off i see I see:jay-he:
:broocry:
:luffydab:
:brootea:
:jackcopium:

kingufy

:emohiyo::emohiyo::emohiyo:

:usoprice:

:suresure:

Here's my response to all of you:akasalt:
LMAO, were u waiting for this moment all along? xd
This is wrong and contains loads of hypocrisy. I’ll respond to all of your points in order.
1. Luffy is a simple guy his power doesn’t change that. Every fruit has an awakening you don’t want Luffy to have one? Also having a better fruit doesn’t make him immediately stronger than his opponents and it doesn’t make Kaido any less godlike.
2. Losing and constantly getting back up to fight is determination.
3. He’s always been from a special family. His name is Monkey D. Luffy. The D being there tells you he’s special. Being the son of the most dangerous man in the world and the grandson of the marine hero tells you he’s special. Also we’ve know this all since the beginning of the series Luffy says he’ll be King of the Pirates every arc the story is written for that to happen. Just like Naruto being Hokage, Deku being the greatest hero and even better just like Zoro will be the WSS. I don’t see the issue everything has been in front of us since the start of One Piece.
4. Everybody with a devil fruit except BB just happens to get their power Luffy is no different.
5. Joyboy was a failure if I’m not mistaken.
6. ZKK isn’t going to happen it doesn’t make sense.
7. Zoro was literally given Enma a sword that draws out haki and he magically learned ACoC without even learning to use basic CoC. That makes less sense than the Luffy power up.
Zoro's fans are hypocrite, that is normal.. better for them Zoro become godlike and defeat Kaido (the monster) than Luffy the MC, because of jealousy.. I already accept their behaviour, so let them throw their tantrums.

Nika Nika No MIIIIII

So Oda plans to use Luffy's identity to make a pun with this random anime quote?
I cracked the code.
:crazwhat:
:beckmoji: Oda is a weeb :whitepress:
As expected of lhinichi me and Lancehave yelled "Hala Madrid!" in the waiting room before.
I couldn't be more happy that Messi took yet another L :luffyswat:
It's time for the real GOAT to clap some ass next week :ronalugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.