Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full summary thanks to Redon from Arlong Park Forums:

Kaido is declared the winner.

Kaido kills Cp0 boss and leaves the roof.

Kaido declares he's gay in the main stage and whoever wants to fight can go fuck himself. Onigashima will be named Onigayshima once it falls.

Chopper tells Sanji that he doesn't want to be gay

No chapter next week, 3 month hiatus because fuck it and Oda is playing dragon quest

you think Lance is gonna invite you to his crib so you guys can enjoy the summary together if you defend him ?

Post automatically merged:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
So you decided to be homophobic just because emo like you cannot wait for full spoiler from another source.

Get back to your crib no one wants to see your sore loser face.

Damn that's true too! I swear Niji and Yonji got grabbed by BM once before at the tea party but they escaped and kicked like 10, 000 peoples asses later with Ichiji and Reiju?
So BM grabbed them again and captured them after that?

How did Jinbei get away from WCI with seemingly no casualties or permanent injuries or apparent sacrifices? Imagine if someone of the Sun Pirates were captured too as they tried to help him escape?
I'm sure when the SHs reunited with him at Wano, he dodged the question when they asked him about he got away? Suspicious?
Jinbei was on the water. Germa was on Cacao Island

Redon (dragonitelance) is a little Kid that's been believing himself the protagonist weekly for too long. Just for sharing some spoilers.
Someone leaks info instead of him and he just cries like a baby.
Some people (I include myself) are considering to send to shueisha and One Piece social media pages the info of his twitter, pics that prove he's been leaking for ages and sometimes in the worst kind of ways (just leaving 2 mere quoutes of the chapter and leaving the community just discuss and hate on the manga)
I doubt more and more each day what are the benefits for the manga to have the spoilers several days before the chapter is released...

Would you like Luffy more if Oda simply gave him the Gura gura no mi and strong natural body like Big Mom?
I would be fine as long the story and action look cool.
I read dragon ball series manga and watch before. Super and Gt are good for me in my opinion. Goku is born saiyan.

I am few person actually think ssj5 will be real in future due dragon AF internet influence .

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Redon (dragonitelance) is a little Kid that's been believing himself the protagonist weekly for too long. Just for sharing some spoilers.
Someone leaks info instead of him and he just cries like a baby.
Some people (I include myself) are considering to send to shueisha and One Piece social media pages the info of his twitter, pics that prove he's been leaking for ages and sometimes in the worst kind of ways (just leaving 2 mere quoutes of the chapter and leaving the community just discuss and hate on the manga)
I doubt more and more each day what are the benefits for the manga to have the spoilers several days before the chapter is released...
Lmao you're that guy on pirateking

Status
Not open for further replies.