Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really mad with all the Chosen One / Power Ups stuff a few months ago, but i've accepted it, it is what it is.

I'm just here for the ride and hope Oda can make it interesting.

I'm kinda tired of hating things, gonna try to enjoy them.

TBH i wasn't really that mad when Kishimoto did it, i only really hated Kaguya, but the Chosen One / Reencarnation power ups were whatever to me.

mate I dont care if it happens all the time
am asking why how it makes any sense.

and not all of these characters claimed they killed him, what tf are you reading
These characters had the chance to kill him and others and didint. Without any reason.

Thats what im saying. Kaido saying he killed him is actually better than any of the others above, cause kaido and crocodile at least thought they killed him, not Just leave him alive for no reason.

As kaido thought he killed orochi and kinemon.

mate I dont care if it happens all the time
am asking why how it makes any sense.

and not all of these characters claimed they killed him, what tf are you reading
To be fair to Kaido it does seem like Luffy's heart stopped until the second to last page, like obviously we never see heart beat panels for KO characters and know they're alive but in that page Luffy has a silent panel looking dead and then a heartbeat sfx.

I was really mad with all the Chosen One / Power Ups stuff a few months ago, but i've accepted it, it is what it is.

I'm just here for the ride and hope Oda can make it interesting.

I'm kinda tired of hating things, gonna try to enjoy them.

TBH i wasn't really that mad when Kishimoto did it, i only really hated Kaguya, but the Chosen One / Reencarnation power ups were whatever to me.
When Shonem it's hard for the chosen one plot to not happen.

To be fair to Kaido it does seem like Luffy's heart stopped until the second to last page, like obviously we never see heart beat panels for KO characters and know they're alive but in that page Luffy has a silent panel looking dead and then a heartbeat sfx.
I see
Post automatically merged:

I love kidd and law

They be so cute
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.