Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Pagaya survived Enel's judgement, I stopped giving a fuck about villains killing in One Piece lolol
I agree
but after kaido beat him up last time ....
this is what he said

so like if you have kaido beat luffy again......
an expectation has been set
Post automatically merged:

please dont make luffy a child of destiny, please dont make luffy a child of destiny, please dont make luffy a child of destiny. i'm begging you oda dont do it.
too late

When @Extravlad post picture . You accuse him of photoshop and lying. Then he post whole manga panel, then, you change goal post excuse like luffy foggy memory which it is headcannon. Instead of admit you are wrong on accusing him of photoshop, you literally make new excuses and moving the goal post.

Tejas: Photoshop by LextravLad to support his favourite Lakazuki. In thereal manga, Marco is uninjured
My point still stands that Lakainu failed
When @Extravlad post picture . You accuse him of photoshop and lying. Then he post whole manga panel, then, you change goal post excuse like luffy foggy memory which it is headcannon. Instead of admit you are wrong on accusing him of photoshop, you literally make new excuses and moving the goal post.

Tejas: Photoshop by LextravLad to support his favourite Lakazuki. In thereal manga, Marco is uninjured
My point still stands that Lakainu failed to even scratch Marco. That is the thing, LextravLad failed to disprove.

Oda is hiding Denjiro for toooooo long.

He is already considered the strongest scabbard, and 100% gonna do something big.

Just Hope is like a big sacrifice against kaido while they hold kaido for luffy and nothing to do with orochi.

Status
Not open for further replies.