Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it implies he wants to die and he believes oden was capable of doing it while his scabbards cant.
doubtful he regrets killing oden when he is also intent of killing his son as well
the only regret he seems to have was the way the fight ended.

keypoint you cannot do it .
Didnt Kaido hesitate to Kill Momo tho? He even gave him a chance to go away letting go of his name... so that argument is shaky

I Hope theres some deaths, no cap haha.

We had the death of yasuie even without the war. I cant think that oda would make the actuall war without any. Theres no way hahaha. I refuse lol

I mean, kanjuro is dead. Theres no way this Guy come back from It for the 3 time after kiku stab, and them kinemon stab, and then his last breath to create that bizarre thing. Right?? Right??
izo maybe?
luffy is already awake and smiling man
I dont think kaido has enough time to kill anyone important

plus they will just tank it like kinemon.

As i Said before and i Still think is like that:

Joyboy ISNT a Power up, isnt haki, a Holy Spirit, a posession, Power or anything.

Its a title, NOTHING Else.

The PU is luffy awakening his fruit. He being called Joyboy at the same time he awakened his DF by Zunisha is probably because luffy achieved a mental state that made him able to awake his fruit and also laugh at the situation, and that state of spirit and mind made him a equal to a previous Joyboy on Zunisha eyes.

I dont think oda Will go at ALL to joyboy changing luffy, i think joyboy was always luffy for who he always been, but became more clear now after he Achieved this mind state.
Agree word for word actually.
Idk the whole changed name shenanigan is too on the nose for me.
People said it was actually latex/sap/oil/polymer ..... Like so what all of them are lame

Status
Not open for further replies.