Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well the giant sword is prominent this chapter i am pretty Luffy will use it, i think it is a magic sword that can shrink like Sun Wukong's staff maybe by Luffy's powe and it might be the part of the one piece that should be in Wano

He took the dive, because plot. That's it. Big Mom mentioned "One Piece in Wano", and Zou is tied to JoyBoy.

Like I've stated before, I always thought he might unlock awakening here, but not enough to have a prolonged 1 v. 1 battle with an arsenal of awakened moves ready. Awakening takes a shitton of stamina, that he simply doesn't have. And it needs mastery.

It's not. The one here is clearly more cut off and smaller. It's just the same pose. He's used that pose for G3 too.

KKG is KKG ffs. It still exists. We're going to see some "King Kong" moves later on.
"He took the dive, because plot.That's it. "

if you say so oda

Luffy will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at chapter 1, Romance Dawn. Nami who loves Luffy wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Luffy'd love her, but since he already loves meat, she'll go back in time before Luffy is born, and become his mother.

Luffy being dead for sometime is overly excessive, unnecessary and kind of bull…. man. Oda is gonna surely slaughter Luffy soon. Other series guys are gonna have field day
i think the same happening to Zoro too but obviously no one will die, Luffy is already beathing again , smiling and awakened and pretty sure he will come back much stronger than ever.

Luffy will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at chapter 1, Romance Dawn. Nami who loves Luffy wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Luffy'd love her, but since he already loves meat, she'll go back in time before Luffy is born, and become his mother.
whats this guy deal? :kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.