Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's almost impossible.

That attack was arguably meant to one shot the entire group and was portrayed as a large island buster most importantly.

It's easy to spot the magnitude of that strike that's why am sayin'.

I don't deny Luffy had already undergone a lot of damage and he died instantly apparently in fact.
Luffy dosent have neearly as much endurance as Zoro, he might recover with magic, but that dosent change the fact that he is too easy to KO, he would never be able to block that kind of atack.

Zoro was the only person on the rooftop that could do it and soo he did it, simple as that.
:kayneshrug:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Technically it should have been Kinemon too. Also Orochi. Hope he actually gets some more on the SH alliance side too. Actual permanent kills too no fake outs.
I'm assuming the agent is dead, I still have doubts regarding his death, the way the deaths are in this manga, everything is cause for doubt.
But as the kaido came out of his assassin mode it is less certain that further deaths will occur after his descent to the floors.​

That's almost impossible.

That attack was arguably meant to one shot the entire group and was portrayed as a large island buster most importantly.

It's easy to spot the magnitude of that strike that's why am sayin'.

I don't deny Luffy had already undergone a lot of damage and he died instantly apparently in fact.
Its not impossible because they wouldnt really be reduced from that. If its an island buster attack, so is Bolo breath that made a massive hole from one point to another. And again, Zoro tried to block the attack from his sword and one moment late hes killed. Youre really proud of that when Luffy's been accumulating more fatal damages? He took one attack and hes done. Luffy's been taking multiple attacks and accumulating damages, and took point blank a bolo breath, and Kaido's bagua in drunk mode. Youre tripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.