Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaido: Where is your leader?! Make Momonosuke announce a complete surrender!!
Strawhat Luffy is dead!! Those who still wishes to oppose me! Name yourselves!!
Law: Strawhat-ya's "voice"... Disappeared!!
Law: damn you Strawhat-ya

The thing that made joyboy great must've been the gomu gomu then
No, JoyBoy was a dude who had a strong will and whose purpose was to liberate the world from oppression (drums of liberation).

Luffy happens to have inherited his will and to be doing what JoyBoy did as well, by doing solely what he wants to do.

In this chapter, Luffy died and then he was resurrected and he awakened his devil fruit (gomu gomu no mi) testifying of a strong will to liberate the Wano country from Kaido's oppression.

The awakening of the devil fruit may be the reason why Luffy is JoyBoy but he is JoyBoy and hence, awakened his devil fruit, not the other way. Because he has a strong will, he awakened his devil fruit and Zunesha now believes JoyBoy has returned.

Luffy dosent have neearly as much endurance as Zoro, he might recover with magic, but that dosent change the fact that he is too easy to KO, he would never be able to block that kind of atack.

Zoro was the only person on the rooftop that could do it and soo he did it, simple as that.
:kayneshrug:
Youre wrong. And you act like Zoro didnt recover from a magic healing from Zou. Didnt Zoro got knock out too after his figut with Killer? And he took an attack less less stronger than what Luffy took.
Does that mean hes easy to get knocked?

Its always different on every fight. Zoro took hakai to sacrifice himself. A moment late and hes dead.

You cant really compare two different scenarios or your logic is already out. And I wouldnt really call someone has a less endurance than Zoro after he took out the bolo breath that shook the island itself.

No, JoyBoy was a dude who had a strong will and whose purpose was to liberate the world from oppression (drums of liberation).

Luffy happens to have inherited his will and to be doing what JoyBoy did as well, by doing solely what he wants to do.

In this chapter, Luffy died and then he was resurrected and he awakened his devil fruit (gomu gomu no mi) testifying of a strong will to liberate the Wano country from Kaido's oppression.

The awakening of the devil fruit may be the reason why Luffy is JoyBoy but he is JoyBoy and hence, awakened his devil fruit, not the other way. Because he has a strong will, he awakened his devil fruit and Zunesha now believes JoyBoy has returned.
20/10 post

Am not tripping. You are just not thinking logically.

Zoro was struck by a Thunder Bagua after taking Hakai and wasn't even killed with it. I don't think a single Hourai Hakke would have managed to kill an healthy Zoro even assuming it's stronger, or even an healthy Luffy. I'm betting on 2 for each plus some more for the other group.

Hakai was meant to one shot the whole group in one shot. This is just basic math.

Kinemon was on deathbead and got struck by Kaido with coc and hes alive. He wasnt killed cause he wasnt killed. Simple as that. And note that what Luffy's fighting at this point is different breed of Kaido.

Hakai was meant to one shot them doesnt mean it can one shot them lol. And that attack wasnt meant to be taken on. Again, Zoro sacrificed himself. Hes out of battle if not for the minks and Law.

Before pics out sanjitard is crying cuz sanji should the one who stall kaido and protecting nami instead of marco:ihaha::risitameh:
Little they know this is the same attack who made him run away
It baffles me to think that they want their fave to died so badly
Marco proving again why he is the former right hand of WSM, blocking easily a boro beam and people be like anyone can take him :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.