Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pointing out that it seems Zunisha is talking about Luffy's heartbeat as the "Drums of Liberation".

On the double spread where Kaido is victorious, there a "しーん" sfx, which indicates no sound coming from Luffy (i.e. he's "dead").

Then on the second to last page, the sfx "ドクン" is placed on Luffy, which indicates a heart beat. Right after this, Zunisha makes his comment about Joyboy.

I have couple years college Japanese experience, so this is how I took it, but if any primary Japanese speaker wants to confirm or disagree, feel free.
Was that the sum of years' experience? Lol
joyboy was a bum just like luffy.. It's the gomu gomu that saves the world :josad:
Luffy is less courageous than Nami, talking shit to Kaido when she can do nothing. Or the other captains, mounting to fight Kaido with burned out awakenings

Kaido: Where is your leader?! Make Momonosuke announce a complete surrender!!
Strawhat Luffy is dead!! Those who still wishes to oppose me! Name yourselves!!
Law: Strawhat-ya's "voice"... Disappeared!!
Law: damn you Strawhat-ya
The redundancy in story is annoying

Asside from you know...a massive permanent scar on his chest, even though he had most of his bones broken at the time of the slash.
:suresure:
He did more damage with a single atack than Luffy did the first and second time he got to 1v1 Kaido. Also dosent matter what anyone says, the first one to infuse CoC with his atacks was Zoro, Luffy only did it after.
:kuzanshut:
As Zolo said, he couldn't even knock Kaido off his feet. The scar closed moments after that anyway :suresure:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Enel is not dead. If he really dead any shock can't revive him.

Heart stopping for a little moment =/= death. You can know this nik:suresure:.

And if Enel died his devil fruit will reborn in a new fruit. But it didn't

The last is :
Luffy = Joy Boy reincarnation
What about he taking of himself ? :myman:
Heart stopping means death, lmao.
Luffybros redefining death anew... :rolaugh:
How about "Mugiwara-ya's voice disappeared"?
Everyone on the Live Floor crying that Luffy died.
Luffybros crying in front of their screens.
But dont worry, you have Joyboy instead now. :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.