Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 2 week wait to see what effect his awakening has and knowing Oda he will do a full chapter of "everyone struggling" to create "high stakes", before Luffy comes in, doing something that does not hint at his new found power at all..
So more like a 3 week wait I guess lol

A 2 week wait to see what effect his awakening has and knowing Oda he will do a full chapter of "everyone struggling" to create "high stakes", before Luffy comes in, doing something that does not hint at his new found power at all..
I think we’ll get two chapters before luffy shows up

1 of the alliance battling kaido
1 of the remaining straw hats fighting Kaido

Kaido: This country will become a giant weapon factory!! Women? Children? Doesn't matter!! You're all slaves!!
Once you are exhausted from working, the next step is death!! That's your lives! The slaves that have died can easily be replaced!

It make kaido much eviler villain than big mom. Kaido literally act like world noble sometime.
’I mean big mom land, no one is starving and if your job end up cooking, you got free food.

Hope that Luffy will be at least out for a couple of chapters
1043 is everyone vs Kaido teasing Sanji and Zoro coming back
1044 is Yamato/Momo/Sanji/Zoro vs Kaido ending with Luffy coming back
IMO

Kaido: This country will become a giant weapon factory!! Women? Children? Doesn't matter!! You're all slaves!!
Once you are exhausted from working, the next step is death!! That's your lives! The slaves that have died can easily be replaced!

It make kaido much eviler villain than big mom. Kaido literally act like world noble sometime.
’I mean big mom land, no one is starving and if your job end up cooking, you got free food.
Its joyboy time to shine

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Your performnce will always be affected by your current state this is something was established very long time ago.
Zoro hiryu kaen> weakened Ashura
Hiryu Kaen better than Zoro best attack and trump card ?

Zoro gave his all in that last attack

And also awake his COC during that clash and made the attack stronger

That is better than Hiryu Kaen :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.