Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help and look up the use of the phrase “voice going out” in one piece… I remember Koby in Marineford and Aisa in Skypiea using this term… But i can’t remember whether to just means people are getting knocked out or killed

If it just means people are getting knocked out then it’s fine… If it means people are getting killed then Luffy get fuckin died

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Fair point. I'll give you that. That being said Onigashima is a full circular island. And it has a much taller structure. In length they are comparable, but given the skull size and shape of the island Onigashima is still 3-4x larger

Onigashima is taller and longer, ONIGASHIMA is not just about the skull, see the chapters before kaido makes the island float, besides the skull it has adequate length and width which I consider bigger than MF, it is not completely visible because most of places are filled with hills and mountains.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Can someone help and look up the use of the phrase “voice going out” in one piece… I remember Koby in Marineford and Aisa in Skypiea using this term… But i can’t remember whether to just means people are getting knocked out or killed

If it just means people are getting knocked out then it’s fine… If it means people are getting killed then Luffy get fuckin died
It means they died
Also meme and kaido with hakai said their voices haven't gone out so they're alive which is the opposite

Didn't Zoro who had three swords to protect him get 30 of his bones broken against an unserious Kaido and Linlin??
Didn't he meet the grim reaper as a result of that one attack???:pepeke:

Now compare that to Luffy's multiple assaults from a serious Kaido who has been infusing his attacks.
that was the strongest attack on record, it took two yonko at peak physical condition to perform

strongest attack damage x2, yes

far weaker attacks that didn't even put a hole on the roof, CP-0 took a much harder attack than luffy ever did.

to be honest i means it could be either of them. Luffy's heart sopped so he was dead for a moment just like Enel was

> Luffy goes to Zou, no mention of JoyBoy by Zunisha
> The Elders mention a special fruit they tried hiding
> Zunisha comes to Wano
> NO HEART beat from Luffy
> Luffy dies
> Luffy comes to life somehow
> Zunisha senses something (Joyboy) he hasn't in centuries

G5 Luffy whooping Kaido's ass would've been better

That is because it is not Luffy but rather Joyboy:kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.