Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that Doriki didn't count neither weapons nor DFs.

So Kaku's doriki didn't measure his swordsmanship (he didn't even have his swords with him when Fukuro measured their doriki) and his DF inflated swordsmanship.

Basically Kaku's best move, Rankyaku Amanedachi, wasn't counted in his doriki, because it's something he can do only with DF. And DF power up is textually stated to not be measured by doriki.

So by doriki, it's Lucci >>>>> Kaku > Jabra >>>>> the others.
While by overall strength, it's Lucci >>> Kaku >>> Jabra >>>>> the others.

Luffy extreme diffed Lucci (was almost a draw). He was completely unable to move after.

Zoro mid/high diffed Kaku. The former was more or less on par with the latter before going all out with Ashura; after Zoro used Ashura, he annihilated Kaku completely, trashing the latter's strongest move and immediately KOing him. He was perfectly fine after.

Sanji high diffed Jabra. They were more or less on par before Sanji went all out with Diable Jambe; once he did that, he won, but he didn't dominate and annihilate Jabra like Zoro did with Kaku. DJ Sanji still needed three hits to win: one tanked, one dodged and another gave him the win but he needed to trade a wound to land the attack.

So it's Lucci >>> Kaku >>> Jabra >>>>> the others.
And Luffy > Zoro >> Sanji >>> the others.
Sanji Mid Diffed Jabra. But I agree with most of what you said. I use the argument myself sometimes. But I was just generalizing since I don’t know where exactly they would be.

People that think a dead man posessed luffy are reading OP with their eye from bellow.

Like, How can you even think a DEAD mf is taking Control over someone????

Whats next, whitebeard taking Control over a fodder and say " MARCOOOO" ....???

Zunisha only acklowdge luffy as a New Joyboy for who he is, and the mental state luffy achieved made this even clear for Zunisha.

Theres no spirits taking Control over people in OP and never Will.
You know whitebeard spirit possesed blackbeard and ace possess sabo...arrier user spirit in wano possessed bartholomeo lol..:ihaha:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
u seems to believe CP0 guy is dead when Kaido couldnt even KO weakass kinemon with advcoc and fullswing club to the head
Ah ok

I don’t know if he really died or not but at least he is full KO

And numerous things

- current Kaido is stronger than the Kaido who hit Kinemon. Here Kaido is full hybrid + drunk mode etc and the attack he used against the CP0 guy has better portrayal : shook the island big blast etc

- Kinemon had insane plot armor lol.

- the CP0 guy has a hole in his belly, Drake stabbed him hard even before the hit.

- and even outside the power level i think the whole moment between the CP0 guy and Kaido can imply Kaido wanted to kill him and that he would die from that hit. Same way Kaido killed the witch during Oden flashback

Status
Not open for further replies.