Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In entire worstgen, only place Luffy and Zoro fans exist peacefully is Luffy and Zoro fan club....lol...:endthis:

Anyways, fight to your heart's content...I am hyped for Luffy further.....bye...:queenmeme:

So Shanks is salty and snitched on Luffy because he wanted to eat the gomu gomu no mi and become joyboy. Watch your back luffy he will come to steal your devil fruit powers.

:endthis:

next CoC clash between Luffy and Kaido will make so many lose their consciousness since it will happen inside the castle while everyone is whiteness i can see the castle begin to fall after that. Luffy will save everyone using his awakening.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
One of the rare cases when you are right Kuro-chan.
Zoro is technically a god. Demon-GOD Asura. :cheers:
Zoro means NOTHING. Zoro serves ZERO purpose. Zoro should eat a devil fruit and jump in the ocean NOW. And give somebody else the Wado Ichimonji, the Sandai Kitechu and the Enma which he disgraces with his mediocre (at best) swordsmanship. Because what is he here for? To get injured and provide comic relief with his lack of spatial awareness? Eat two devil fruits! I mean that not a hundred percent but a thousand percent.
There is no need to be scared of a drawing. :goyea:

no one can sense luffys aura because hes emanating joyboys like the scabbards were emanating odens
joyboy isnt inserting himself into luffys impossibly gaping anus
He is emanating the messaji that he is dead.
Everyone knows it except the Luffybros. :luffylaugh:
He is Fishe-dono but dont worry, he will be back as soon as he beats up whoever the King of Hell is. :myman:
Luffy is not dead clown dik.
Weakling died to a move that Kinemon survived... :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.