Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You aint dead the second ur heart stops beating.
There have been cases where someones heart stops beating but their brain is still working and come back right after.
Some of those people say they have experienced an afterlife of some sort. Maybe something like that happend to luffy

I dunno tho if im wrong correct me.

(if read about that and seen some videos on yt about it, been a while tho)
it was never even implied that luffy heart stop beating
Post automatically merged:

Shit makes no sense.
The SFX also doesn't prove shit, Oda used the same SFX when Crocodile burried Luffy under sand and we all know Luffy didn't actually die back then
according to people on this site luffy actually died and has been possessed by joyboy since alabasta

I was making a point how it was not obvious to be Luffy since we first had Roger and Shanks with Strawhat and same will but they were too early for JoyBoy return. But still we don't know much to say that, Roger and Luffy are more likely to have the same will but Shanks also had the Strawhat and seems to be very different from Luffy.

Voice of all things of Momonosuke was able to tell Luffy was getting weaker so it is very plausable for him to say if Luffy died or not.

Luffy is dead. JoyBoy took his body, he can be the same but is another person already.

I have an argument and you already chose your option. Zoro could scar Kaido without ACoC matching Oden's ACoC AP now with ACoC he will much likely one-shot Kaido.

Oda was the one saying Oden used ACoC against Kaido. And Kaido was the one saying Scabbards were using the same haki of Oden. The difference between them? ACoC. I have a really good argument.
What I understand to be the case is that once Luffys heart stopped beating it awekened in a new way which is related to gomu gomus awekeninh and is also related to haoshoku. This new result produces what they call the drums of liberación. Its the combination of the awakening and houshuku emanating...

D

Deleted member 10278

Don’t jump the gun. All that is happening is luffy awakening his fruit
If that was the case why is Joyboy reincarnating into his body? Could’ve just had Luffy naturally awaken like every other awakened user did. No matter how you try to spin it this Joyboy nonsense is an unnecessary element that’s being shoved into this battle. Depending on how things go, this may very well be the worst development in this series up to date.
ZKK is shite.
We knew Luffy is Joyboy and his awakening has been teased throughout the new world.

Stop crying and watch The Captain Luffy
We not even watching Luffy right now, that mans has been taken over and is serving as a vessel lmao, wdym “wAtch cApTain LUfFy”

Idc about what you or anybody else thinks about ZKK, it makes hella more sense than this and has had actual implications in the narrative to back it up. Point is, you got Luffy getting knocked out via an unexpected blow (which is weird enough in of itself since Luffy was basically hanging with Kaido most of the time) and instead of having Luffy say awaken his fruit or regain his haki you got him acting as a vessel for Joy Boy of all things for Round 6. If that doesn’t blow then I don’t know what does.

Luffy has had his fair share of power ups this arc, could’ve even handed him awakening and it wouldn’t be much of a problem but getting Joy Boy involved wrecks not only any stakes that were left but it also ruins what’s left of Luffy’s character.
Because if you got Joy Boy conveniently popping up whenever Luffy’s in dire circumstances then there ain’t anything left to be invested in even with Luffy’s fights.

Crazy to think some people unironically think Oda's gonna just replace the personality of one of his favourite chars in the series lmaoooo
They've read too much Bleach/JJK I think.

He did but that's because he has a devil fruit specifically made to allow one's soul to find its way back to the body.

Oda hates reviving dead characters, he's not gonna bring back a mf that died 800 years ago through some reincarnation bs tied to the Gomu Gomu

I don't know how many times I've said this by now:
That.s not the kind of story one piece is. It's not character driven, it anthropomorphozes themes and works on a meta level.
Soils I wouldn’t be asking for stakes if Oda wasn’t capable of it…….you read marineford just like I did. You read Sabaody just like I did.. you read impel down just like I did….. am I asking for too much?

You told people a year ago that the Gomu Gomu was actually a super special devil fruit that makes the WG sweat, they would think it's crazy too....
It's a crazy development for sure but the Gomu Gomu no Mi being special doesn't go against any of Oda's writing points for One Piece
And inb4 someone brings up the SBS where Oda says he chose the Gomu Gomu no Mi because it's a goofy power.... You can bet that whatever new form Luffy's gonna bust out in the next chapters's gonna be still goofy as fuck too lmao

joyboy only came back this chapter.
joyboy has all his important future actions predicted.
joyboy wants to bring the dawn and change the world.

luffy was not joyboy before this chapter.
luffy is not predictable.
luffy wants to become a king of pirates and have fun.

luffy and joyboy are completely different entities inhabiting the same body.

It's a crazy development for sure but the Gomu Gomu no Mi being special doesn't go against any of Oda's writing points for One Piece
And inb4 someone brings up the SBS where Oda says he chose the Gomu Gomu no Mi because it's a goofy power.... You can bet that whatever new form Luffy's gonna bust out in the next chapters's gonna be still goofy as fuck too lmao
It's still something nobody thought would happen yet the fandom is now accepting despite NOTHING in 25 years hinting the Gomu Gomu being special all along before WsW chapters. Foreign entity taking over Luffy sounds crazy but people will always swallow Oda's bullshit in the end.
For my part, Oda wrote way too many questionable things in Wano for me to believe "he's too good to pull x as a writer"

Status
Not open for further replies.