Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10278

Ayo Imma just say it how it is. One Piece has hit rock bottom. The whole Joy Boy inherited will-turned reincarnation with Nika intact is likely the start of what could very well be a bad ending. Ain’t like this series wasn’t already noticeably declining in quality in the last 5 years. What is there to be remotely interested about in Luffy and his story at this point? He was already a shell of himself pre timeskip and now needs the help of an absolute anomaly in Joy Boy taking over his body to overcome Kaido despite there still being other options left on the table.

Kaido could’ve been done away with the help of Zoro and Luffy potentially awakening but now we’re looking at Nika Soyboy mode Luffy , can’t make that stuff up in a fan fiction even if I tried :kobeha:

That sounds nothing like Sanji
yeah

Oda could always choose to develop sanji. But character development is basically nonexistent in OP.
Post automatically merged:

On the topic of sanji. It seems like sanji is basically done for the arc. This chapter showed Kid, Law, as well as others who are going to get up to stall kaido, but sanji is nowhere.

I think its fair tbh. It wouldn't make sense for him to go up against kaido now when he was absent during the entire rooftop battle.

Ayo Imma just say it how it is. One Piece has hit rock bottom. The whole Joy Boy inherited will-turned reincarnation with Nika intact is likely the start of what could very well be a bad ending. Ain’t like this series wasn’t already noticeably declining in quality in the last 5 years. What is there to be remotely interested about in Luffy and his story at this point? He was already a shell of himself pre timeskip and now needs the help of an absolute anomaly in Joy Boy taking over his body to overcome Kaido despite there still being other options left on the table.

Kaido could’ve been done away with the help of Zoro and Luffy potentially awakening but now we’re looking at Nika Soyboy mode Luffy , can’t make that stuff up in a fan fiction even if I tried :kobeha:
True even my dude @Buggy06 wants ZKK more than this Nika takeover

I was making a point how it was not obvious to be Luffy since we first had Roger and Shanks with Strawhat and same will but they were too early for JoyBoy return. But still we don't know much to say that, Roger and Luffy are more likely to have the same will but Shanks also had the Strawhat and seems to be very different from Luffy.

Voice of all things of Momonosuke was able to tell Luffy was getting weaker so it is very plausable for him to say if Luffy died or not.

Luffy is dead. JoyBoy took his body, he can be the same but is another person already.

I have an argument and you already chose your option. Zoro could scar Kaido without ACoC matching Oden's ACoC AP now with ACoC he will much likely one-shot Kaido.

Oda was the one saying Oden used ACoC against Kaido. And Kaido was the one saying Scabbards were using the same haki of Oden. The difference between them? ACoC. I have a really good argument.
Who cares?
It’s an irrelevant point
Roger is long dead and shanks gave the hat to luffy for a reason
Who else would it be other than the main character?
stop with the headcannon. I don’t care what you THINK is plausible…until it is shown as FACT that momo can tell someone is dead then all you’re doing is assuming what you want.
FYI basic coo cannot tell if someone is getting weaker…
Luffy ain’t dead, the main character will not change.

scabbards were using ryou not advcoc

You’re delusional if you think zoro is oneshotting kaido:gokulaugh:

D

Deleted member 10278

True even my dude @Buggy06 wants ZKK more than this Nika takeover
ZKK has had a solid foundation over the past year, but even Zoro stepping in and helping out could’ve wrapped this up with or without ZKK. The Nika Soyboy takeover is silly. It’s like Oda intentionally went with the worst possible outcome. Mans did say he wanted to stay unpredictable in some interview, so atleast he got that on deck.

I can't believe people actually think luffy died, even if he died they expect him to die from the attack he tanked a second ago
You aint dead the second ur heart stops beating.
There have been cases where someones heart stops beating but their brain is still working and come back right after.
Some of those people say they have experienced an afterlife of some sort. Maybe something like that happend to luffy

I dunno tho if im wrong correct me.

(if read about that and seen some videos on yt about it, been a while tho)

Don’t jump the gun. All that is happening is luffy awakening his fruit

ZKK has had a solid foundation over the past year, but even Zoro stepping in and helping out could’ve wrapped this up with or without ZKK. The Nika Soyboy takeover is silly. It’s like Oda intentionally went with the worst possible outcome. Mans did say he wanted to stay unpredictable in some interview, so atleast he got that on deck.
ZKK is shite.
We knew Luffy is Joyboy and his awakening has been teased throughout the new world.

Stop crying and watch The Captain Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.