Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao at @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS and @Tai long are debatign who is number 1 IMU or kaido. But I agree with ODIAK on IMU since IM just literally hide in his shadow to rule the world beside due oda treatment of rulers is very poor. Wano shogun anyone ? Spamdam order cp9 guys yet he is weaker than marine solider fodder. But I agree with Tai that kaido is silver medalist in pirate king race/contest . Crocodile say so in impel down.

@Krusher1357 @Akai2 solis is troll, so don’t take him seriously.

Lmao at @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS and @Tai long are debatign who is number 1 IMU or kaido. But I agree with ODIAK on IMU since IM just literally hide in his shadow to rule the world beside due oda treatment of rulers is very poor. Wano shogun anyone ? Spamdam order cp9 guys yet he is weaker than marine solider fodder. But I agree with Tai that kaido is silver medalist in pirate king race/contest . Crocodile say so in impel down.

@Krusher1357 @Akai2 solis is troll, so don’t take him seriously.
my point is that if imu is a fighter and the final villain, there is no way he is weaker than kaido

I'm not triggered.
I.just don't get it.
Writing.a k instead of a 0 doesn't make the year easier to write. So

I just don't get why people came up with it
If I was to write a work email for instance:

I have 300k in merchandise and offering a 20k discount

Instead of I have 300 000 in merchandise and offering a 20 000 discount

If you starting to get a lot of numbers and a lot of constant emails it saves time and its easier for the eye

my point is that if imu is a fighter and the final villain, there is no way he is weaker than kaido
The problem is why he is hiding in the shadows to rule the world ?
Doflimingo mention if the secret got exposed , the power got rotten very quickly .
Enel did rule sky island public and his title is God.
The empty throne is lie so IMU use brain and hacks rather being fighter as I think it will happen but who knows

The problem is why he is hiding in the shadows to rule the world ?
Doflimingo mention if the secret got exposed , the power got rotten very quickly .
Enel did rule sky island public and his title is God.
The empty throne is lie so IMU use brain and hacks rather being fighter as I think it will happen but who knows
I think because the other celestial dragons wouldn't accept having someone rule over them.So he controls from the shadows.If imu started a war for the throne the WG would fall from within.

If I was to write a work email for instance:

I have 300k in merchandise and offering a 20k discount

Instead of I have 300 000 in merchandise and offering a 20 000 discount

If you starting to get a lot of numbers and a lot of constant emails it saves time and its easier for the eye
Yeah I get what k means.

But when writing '2022' or '2k22' you don't write less. You write 4 characters anyways.
So, for years the k thing is kinda useless, no?

Also, German texts who use '2k22' instead of '2022' are usually those who use a lot of cringe anglicisms 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.