Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame Yamao for doing absolutely nothing during these 20 years. Had she been actually useful, acting as Bewitching Hour Woman or something, Wano villagers wouldn't hate her as bad.

But then again we all know that is not the case and the truth is Yamao is a useless, good for nothing character. Luckily she has good looking appearances so people turns blind eye on her uselessness thanks to that.
Yamato couldn’t leave Onigashima because of the bracelets. She couldn’t do anything on wano. She tried to kill Kaido many times but failed. And the people of wano don’t hate her. Most of them don’t even know she exists, as has been hidden on onigashima for 20 years.

Then you clearly read One Piece in a very wrong way. It’s obvious that Ace hated to be Roger’s son and that’s why he took Rouge’s surname, not Roger. Momo has never hated Oden, in fact he loves his country that he wants to be the next shogun whether he’s ready or not
Read again what I wrote, what you just said doesn't negate what I said.

If you say that Wano is Japan’s representation and Wano people reject Yamato is against everything Oda built for, I’m 100% sure you know nothing about Japan. Not just Japan, but clearly you have no knowledge about One Piece world, because you’re too obsessed on a basic bland background character. You intentionally dodged the question about whether Wano has had any biologically female shogun or not. If you read One Piece correctly, you surely know the answer.
Damn.. you are so bias that you can't see what Oda is doing with Wano.. or you are just trying to disprove everything I say, I don't really know..

Wano is the representation of a paradise turned in hell. It's THE representation of Japan in all it's beauty and also it's worst aspects. This is not up for debate my boy. This is a fact.

Making the people of this country, people who only wants freedom and the return of a real leader... Hate on the daughter of Yonko, a daughter that saved their country... Is completely out of the question for Oda.

Don't get me wrong.. In that scenario they would reject her at first, but one word of Momo and this will be gone.

Is your only reason for hating Yamato because she's cosplaying as Oden?.. If so, seems pretty obvious she will drop the act by the end of Wano..
That's the best case scenario, wished by the fanboys.

Normal case is she will continue what she has been doing non stop for 20 years. Worse case is she will actually improve her cosplaying to another level: she will pretend to be Kuina in front of Zoro, Hiruluk in front of Chopper, Sora in front of Sanji etc. Just like how she cosplayed Oden in front of Momo.
Meanwhile, fanboys: Omg funny gags!!1! 🤪🤪

Is your only reason for hating Yamato because she's cosplaying as Oden?.. If so, seems pretty obvious she will drop the act by the end of Wano..
I actually have a theory that Yamato says she want to be Oden but It doesn’t mean Oden literally.

Yamato calls herself Oden. But doesn’t mind being called Yamato cuz she doesn’t really think of herself as Oden. She doesn’t consider herself a man. She still thinks of herself as a women. What Yamato means with I’m Oden is something else.
this came to mind when she said to Luffy “Okay maybe you are more Oden then me”.
What is that supposed to mean? Luffy even asked that. Here is my answer: we have some people who have similar characters and a certain effect on people. Luffy, Ace, Shanks, Roger, Oden,Garp, Zoro and off Joyboy. This people are just some, are people who have dreams/goals and are ready to die for it, they don’t care how they are perceived, they don’t judge by blood or gender, they like freedom and adventures and fun. We Readers of one piece would call it will of D most probably but Yamato calls that Oden, as Oden is the first person she saw being like that being ready to die for something other than greed and themselves. That’s what Yamato calls Oden and wants to be Oden. Oden is the person that changed Yamato, similar to how Luffy has changed a lot of people.

Last edited:
Read again what I wrote, what you just said doesn't negate what I said.
Oh what I wrote surely negate what you said. Ace and Momonosuke are completely different character to begin with.

Damn.. you are so bias that you can't see what Oda is doing with Wano.. or you are just trying to disprove everything I say, I don't really know..

Wano is the representation of a paradise turned in hell. It's THE representation of Japan in all it's beauty and also it's worst aspects. This is not up for debate my boy. This is a fact.

Making the people of this country, people who only wants freedom and the return of a real leader... Hate on the daughter of Yonko, a daughter that saved their country... Is completely out of the question for Oda.

Don't get me wrong.. In that scenario they would reject her at first, but one word of Momo and this will be gone.
LOL it’s so funny that you say I’m biased while what you’ve been doing so far is what you said to me just now. I don’t need to disprove you, because the story itself clear since Punk Hazard that Momo is always going to be the next shogun. Can’t comprehend? Not surprised since it’s you.

Then of course the “real leader” is Momonosuke, the last heir of Kozuki family along with Hiyori. Momo is the older and a man, of course he’s the one who will be the next leader. And yeah, when you can’t counter it you will always say “there is nothing to debate, this is a fact”, and I still stand with my point that you know nothing about Japan.

LMAO paradise turned hell? Read at least a bit of Japanese history, you can start from Heian-kyō, it might be good so at least you won’t embarrass yourself even further. It’s clear that surely know nothing about Japan, that you made self-made comprehension because your points are moot. You read too many storytelling books, read some real knowledge book.

No matter how you may deny it, Yamato saving Wano and be the next shogun while the real leader is still alive and well, now that is what biased is. You surely don’t think how Wano people will question Momo & hate him if he leaves Wano at the hand of the daughter of the oppressor of Wano for 20 years? Man, you really hit your head really hard if you don’t think about PTSD Wano people get for the fucking 20 years.

Out of question of Oda? Then it’s clear you can’t see what Oda’s been writing because you’re too delusional.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Oh what I wrote surely negate what you said. Momo and Ace are completely different character to begin with.
I was not comparing them. Rerread what I said.

Then of course the “real leader” is Mr. Go, the last heir of Kozuki family along with Hiyori. Mr. Go is the older and a man, of course he’s the one who will be the next leader. And yeah, when you can’t counter it you will always say “there is nothing to debate, this is a fact”, and I still stand with my point that you know nothing about Japan. LMAO paradise turned hell? Read at least a bit of Japanese history, you can start from Heian-kyō, it might be good so at least you won’t embarrass yourself even further.
I said that Japan was paradise ? No. I said that Oda represented Japan in it's best, and worst aspect. The Paradise period included. So again, this is a fact not up for debate.

No matter how you may deny it, Mr. Go saving Wano and be the next shogun while the real leader is still alive and well, now that is what biased is
It's just a hypothesis, nothing but this. You really have a hard time telling the difference between an assertion and a supposition

about PTSD Wano people get for the fucking 20 years.
Yamato is not Kaido, so there is no reason to hate her. Only a bigot would think the opposite. I don't think you are one and neither is the people of Wano. So you can be sure that if Momo wants it, they will accept her just fine.

I was not comparing them. Rerread what I said.
And I was comparing them. So?

I said that Japan was paradise ? No. I said that Oda represented Japan in it's best, and worst aspect. The Paradise period included. So again, this is a fact not up for debate.
And I still stand with my point that you know nothing about Japan. Wano is Japan’s representation, yes, but Wano is just a scratch of what Japan truly is. Also, there is no such thing as “Paradise Period” in Japan’s history if you think that Wano is Japan’s representative. You just made it up because you’re too embarrassed to admit you know nothing about Japan. And this is a fact not up for debate

:cheers:

It's just a hypothesis, nothing but this. You really have a hard time telling the difference between an assertion and a supposition
Funny that this comes from someone who has a hard time telling the difference between delusion and reality

Mr. Go is not Mr. Go, so there is no reason to hate her. Only a bigot would think the opposite. I don't think you are one and neither is the people of Wano. So you can be sure that if Mr. Go wants it, they will accept her just fine.
Even if Wano people don’t hate her, there is no actual nor valid reasons for Momo to leave, especially since he is the last heir of Kozuki line & the rightful next shogun. The story points there, and as you said, this is not up for debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.