Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I was comparing them. So?
So it's irrelevant, it was not subject

And I still stand with my point that you know nothing about Japan. Wano is Japan’s representation, yes, but Wano is just a scratch of what Japan truly is. Also, there is no such thing as “Paradise Period” in Japan’s history if you think that Wano is Japan’s representative. You just made it up because you’re too embarrassed to admit you know nothing about Japan. And this is a fact not up for debate
I was speaking about the paradise period of Wano... :lawsigh:

The story points there, and as you said, this is not up for debate.
Actually the story point to Yamato to stay in Wano.

Chapter 1043 only reinforced my point of view. But don't worry, I think that in 2 on 3 chapters, you will understand why.
Nothing in this chapter point to your stupid agenda and you know it just because she tells momo not to give up making her stay in wano? Meanwhile, carrot just gets a one-liner in this chapter
Post automatically merged:

Actually the story point to Mr. Go to stay in Wano.
Only to you alone cause, u can't accept the truth and facts even it in your face

So it's irrelevant, it was not subject
It is still relevant.

I was speaking about the paradise period of Wano... :lawsigh:
I know, and you want to compare it with Japan because you think Wano is Japan’s representative. That’s why I said Wano doesn’t even scratch what Japan truly is. Oda only took Japan as a reference, but not the whole lore of Japan being put into Wano. If you say Wano as Japan’s representative has “Paradise Period” means that Japan also has it too.

Don’t worry, I’m not you

Actually the story point to Mr. Go to stay in Wano.
Momo? Or Yamato? Because of the edited it’s pretty confusing. If you say Mo-mo, then glad you acknowledge it

Last edited:
Good that you acknowledge it

Lmao, so you are finally agreeing that Yamato should stay in Wano ? What a day

Nah

I know, and you want to compare it with Japan because you think Wano is Japan’s representative. That’s why I said Wano doesn’t even scratch what Japan truly is. Oda only took Japan as a reference, but not the whole lore of Japan being put into Wano. If you say Wano as Japan’s representative has “Paradise Period” means that Japan also has it too.

Don’t worry, I’m not you
Not at all. Representativity doesn't mean copy.. sigh :seriously:

And if you’re not a dumbfuck you should know that “Mr. Go” I was referring to is Mo-mo, staying in Wano. I’ve said it exactly where you replied this, and edited it as you bark too much.

Please, like I said, I know dumb & illiterate are free but don’t be too greedy and take them all for yourself

Last edited:
Character A- important speech giving us the chapter title, contrasting with the villain’s one, pushing one of the arc’s main characters to continue to fight on when he is about to surrender and make the entire struggle pointless

vs

character B- says “right”. Is not even allowed to be the one in a two man group to take an active decision. Scene is over in two small panels. The other character is the leading figure who gets a full face view in the second one.

Whether Yams (damn autocorrect) becomes a Strawhat or not, it’s always nice to get these chapters that show just how unimportant Carrot is in comparison. Not near as funny as Yams having a bigger role in the chapter Perospero was defeated, but still funny.

And if you’re not a dumbfuck you should know that “Mr. Go” I was referring to is Mo-mo, staying in Wano. I’ve said it exactly where you replied this, and edited it as you bark too much.

Please, like I said, I know dumb & illiterate are free but don’t be too greedy and take them all for yourself
Do you have a inherant need to be rude?
Post automatically merged:

Whether Yams (damn autocorrect) becomes a Strawhat or not, it’s always nice to get these chapters that show just how unimportant Carrot is in comparison. Not near as funny as Yams having a bigger role in the chapter Perospero was defeated, but still funny.
I think you will understand the whole scope of how wrong you are in two or three week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.