Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
Sanjiboys as insecure as ever
Zoro is scarring Kaido even if u dont like it
Zoros name will reach the heavens when he kills kaido. That’s not going to happen if he fights a fodder like orochi.
Its happening whether you like it or not.
Just keep the same energy when it does and i best see you here then.
Are you all willing to use these AV's if Zoro not face Kaido?
AVs that the Zorofanboys will use post-wano

what do you think @Chrono ?

Zoro vs Kaido bet thread. You guys knows how it goes. Whoever loses has to wear embrassing and demeaning AVs and winners get to decide.

Their are three options. If you do not pick the winning one.....you are a loser.

1.) Zoro defeats Kaido.
2.) Zoro injures Kaido/ Gets to tag team/what not
3.) Zoro gets stomped does no damage or never even meets him.

- Weird things such as if both sides win = Zoro injures Kaido before but doesnt tag team. Means nothing happens.

Pick a side.

You MUST decide !

I say number 3 !
Lol looks like you took lots of risk.Why the 3) has two option ? Just create 4) for Zoro never even meet Kaido.

Also you don't even count the fact Zoro could injure Kaido without any tag team, if Oda follows the Ryuma's legend. So eliminate that option and you will be safe :kata:

You are a real risk taker :wellwell:

Last edited:
Lol looks like you took lots of risk.Why the 3) has two option ? Just create 4) for Zoro never even meets Kaido.

Also doesn't even count the fact Zoro could injure Kaido without any tag team, because this is the most plausible scenario if Oda follows the Ryuma's legend. So eliminate that option and you will be safe :kata:

You are a real risk taker :wellwell:
If I seperate number 3 then the logical and sensible fans will have a 50% chance at losing.

3 is good enough

1 - Zoro kills Kaido
2 - Zoro injures Kaido
3 - Zoro does nothing to Kaido at all. It doesnt matter if he meets him or not.