Which option

• Option 1

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
There’s gonna be so many people upset that Zoro didn’t fight Kaido.

“B-But Ryuma!!”

Prepare for an eventful two weeks of bitching after the festival ends.
Remember when people said oda and one piece is trash if orochi wasn't a badass top tier like kaido lol

Tho people expected germa and judge to be top tier too. But the anger in wano was different lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nah some peeps were legit big mad
Lots of people treated it as a fact even hearing his name. Even with clues hinting otherwise
Well, yeah I guess, some people wanted their predictions to be right at all costs and got mad due to it, happens...
However, it would have been better if they were right.
Instead, we have a mad fodder hell-bent on revenge on basically

Let's recap that for a moment: This manga is 972 chapters old and yet some people still believe Zoro will somehow defeat the main antagonist of a gigantic saga?

It's basically written in stone that Luffy ultimately defeats him.

Even Oda himself basically confirmed that, when he talked about how "I still think about the way Luffy can defeat Kaido. I don't want it to be just because his punch is stronger."

Zoro will probably be a part of a tag team in the beginning, injure Kaido with Enma and then get taken out before the finale.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Let's recap that for a moment: This manga is 972 chapters old and yet some people still believe Zoro will somehow defeat the main antagonist of a gigantic saga?
It's basically written in stone that Luffy ultimately defeats him.
Even Oda himself basically confirmed that, when he talked about how "I still think about the way Luffy can defeat Kaido. I don't want it to be just because his punch is stronger."
Zoro will probably be a part of a tag team in the beginning, injure Kaido with Enma and then get taken out before the finale.
Nobody said that Zoro will defeat the main antagonist of the gigantic saga.
People are either saying that he will injure him or kill him, which is different from defeating him.

There are two main antagonists in this saga, another Emperor who specifically came after Luffy is there too.
This is obviously not the usual scenario where Luffy gets it all, unless you expect him to deal with both Emperors...

If Zoro injures Kaido so early in the fight, that's bad news for Kaido. You saw very well in what state he was after Oden's injury.
You cant expect that to happen early, it has to happen in the finale. Pretty much similar to Kuma scene in TB when he saved Luffy.

Well, yeah I guess, some people wanted their predictions to be right at all costs and got mad due to it, happens...
However, it would have been better if they were right.
Instead, we have a mad fodder hell-bent on revenge on basically
Tbh I was one of the people thinking that « 8 head snake Characoal » was giving away the indication that the guy will be a beast strength wise. I mean a swordsman who can have 8 head and whose name related to blackness, for me it was logical that he would be Zoro’s opponent and the guy allowed him to grow CoA wise.

That’s lead me to be disappointed that he was not (not angry) but since chapter 955, I understand why Oda made this choice.
Orochi is this way to be the opposite of Oden and it is through Oden inherited will that Zoro will grow CoA wise. Basically Oden is the reason why Orochi is a scrub.

And often with One Piece, Oda’s choice are better storywise and character wise than my speculations and always surpass my expectations concerning Zoro.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Tbh I was one of the people thinking that « 8 head snake Characoal » was giving away the indication that the guy will be a beast strength wise. I mean a swordsman who can have 8 head and whose name related to blackness, for me it was logical that he would be Zoro’s opponent and the guy allowed him to grow CoA wise.

That’s lead me to be disappointed that he was not (not angry) but since chapter 955, I understand why Oda made this choice.
Orochi is this way to be the opposite of Oden and it is through Oden inherited will that Zoro will grow CoA wise. Basically Oden is the reason why Orochi is a scrub.

And often with One Piece, Oda’s choice are better storywise and character wise than my speculations and always surpass my expectations concerning Zoro.
Yeah, Orochi turned out fine for what he is. It is not what we wanted - a capable fighter, however, he is quite a character.