Which option

• Option 1

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
Let's recap that for a moment: This manga is 972 chapters old and yet some people still believe Zoro will somehow defeat the main antagonist of a gigantic saga?

It's basically written in stone that Luffy ultimately defeats him.

Even Oda himself basically confirmed that, when he talked about how "I still think about the way Luffy can defeat Kaido. I don't want it to be just because his punch is stronger."

Zoro will probably be a part of a tag team in the beginning, injure Kaido with Enma and then get taken out before the finale.
well it obvious that luffy will defeat him but it also is obvious that Luffy wont kill Him
if oda want kaido dead one of option for killing him is Zoro (Other Option are BB,one of 9rs,Moria and Kidd)

Let's recap that for a moment: This manga is 972 chapters old and yet some people still believe Zoro will somehow defeat the main antagonist of a gigantic saga?

It's basically written in stone that Luffy ultimately defeats him.

Even Oda himself basically confirmed that, when he talked about how "I still think about the way Luffy can defeat Kaido. I don't want it to be just because his punch is stronger."

Zoro will probably be a part of a tag team in the beginning, injure Kaido with Enma and then get taken out before the finale.
They had us in the first 3/4s ngl. Gotta take my like back for the ending.:kayneshrug:

Tbh I was one of the people thinking that « 8 head snake Characoal » was giving away the indication that the guy will be a beast strength wise. I mean a swordsman who can have 8 head and whose name related to blackness, for me it was logical that he would be Zoro’s opponent and the guy allowed him to grow CoA wise.

That’s lead me to be disappointed that he was not (not angry) but since chapter 955, I understand why Oda made this choice.
Orochi is this way to be the opposite of Oden and it is through Oden inherited will that Zoro will grow CoA wise. Basically Oden is the reason why Orochi is a scrub.

And often with One Piece, Oda’s choice are better storywise and character wise than my speculations and always surpass my expectations concerning Zoro.
So Zoro fainting surpassed your expectation ? :milaugh:

Well tbf no one expected it lmao.

Ima keep sayin it
Zoro beating kaidos partner and the shogun of wano + defeating the strongest calamity (along with possible defeating kyoshiro the strongest samurai now) + fuckin on odens daughter
>>>>luffy getting all the credit for taking down kaido and zoro being there doing 5% of the damage
If Zoro did nothing but give Kaido a papercut....they would be satisfied.

They had us in the first 3/4s ngl. Gotta take my like back for the ending.:kayneshrug:

So Zoro fainting surpassed your expectation ? :milaugh:

Well tbf no one expected it lmao.
Zoro fainted after defeating a Worst Generation member who got in a lucky stab . Then he got oden sword and tamed it in one chapter and got to train alongside luffy to end the act. You jealous but it’s ok. Go reread Wci😂

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
We all know Zoro gonna reach heavens after fighting Kaido
Lmao. Underrated comment.

@Thread

I can definitely see Zoro cutting Kaidou, but I'm not sure Oda has room for Zoro in that battle, not fully convinced he's gonna let him partake. There are plenty of others here who can keep Zoro busy. Luffy Kidd Law seems to be the surefire Kaidou squad, but with BM involved hard to tell if it'll become some sort of a free for all.

Edit:

"1.) Zoro defeats Kaido.
2.) Zoro injures Kaido/ Gets to tag team/what not
3.) Zoro gets stomped does no damage or never even meets him"

I read this as 4 different options. Otherwise these options are terrible. Too much going on here, needs to be cleaned up.

Keep it straight to the point.

1)Zoro defeats Kaidou (lands finishing blow)
2)Zoro scars Kaidou (completely breaks through his durability)
3)Zoro doesn't fight Kaidou
4)Zoro fights Kaidou but doesn't injure him (doesn't manage to cleanly break through his durability)

Options 3 and 2 are the most likely. I'd say.

Last edited:
S

Shura

well it obvious that luffy will defeat him but it also is obvious that Luffy wont kill Him
if oda want kaido dead one of option for killing him is Zoro (Other Option are BB,one of 9rs,Moria and Kidd)
Why Luffy won't kill Kaido??....how do you know that?/....did Zoro kill any of the opponents he took down??....If you don't know, pre-TS directly or indirectly Luffy killed many fodders ......Luffy has no problem with poisoning BigMom......don't know whether he will do it or not but he promised to Momo.."I will take Kaido's head"....so that possibility is non-zero.....

Regarding bet thread I will go with option 2..."Zoro will hurt Kaido"....

And then Hiyori cries that Kaido shot her father and Zoro replies: Say no more. There ya go, dead Kaido. :catblush:
zoro the dude whos barely yc3-2 is gonna kill kaido, nice joke mate. Oda keeps hammering home that the yonko are monsters who defy nature itself, and yet you have people who believe someone weaker than luffy can do much when luffy himself got neg diffed. And Oden used enma and ame to hit kaido, it wasnt enma alone. I guess since momo has it hell harm kaido with it right?

Nah oda did say all the straw hats can become protagonists. zoro is the main character of wano

:kata:
Except, he's not. Luffy's screen time is litteraly 80% of wano. Nowhere was it said it was zoros arc, just because it has samurai and zoro met hiyori doesnt mean its his arc. Heck, his only job. gathering the samurai was stolen by luffy lmfao. Just accept it and move on.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
zoro the dude whos barely yc3-2 is gonna kill kaido, nice joke mate. Oda keeps hammering home that the yonko are monsters who defy nature itself, and yet you have people who believe someone weaker than luffy can do much when luffy himself got neg diffed. And Oden used enma and ame to hit kaido, it wasnt enma alone. I guess since momo has it hell harm kaido with it right?
First, Zoro's tier being yc3-2 is just your guess - Oda has set no limit on Zoro's power.
Zoro being weaker than Luffy is also your guess - Oda himself never said that and left it in a draw back in WP.
Luffy getting neg diffed =/= Zoro getting neg diffed.
Zoro doesnt need neither Enma nor Ame to cut Kaido's head off.

First, Zoro's tier being yc3-2 is just your guess - Oda has set no limit on Zoro's power.
Zoro being weaker than Luffy is also your guess - Oda himself never said that and left it in a draw back in WP.
Luffy getting neg diffed =/= Zoro getting neg diffed.
Zoro doesnt need neither Enma nor Ame to cut Kaido's head off.
Him setting no limit on zoros power doesnt mean he gets to be stronger than luffy when they came out of the timeskip. Zoro has done nothing of note to even get to yc2. Haki blooms in intense situations.

Zoro litteraly did nothing and yet you expect him to be even higher? Come on. Im trying to save you guys some headache, this argument of oh we didnt see zoros ceiling yet means nothing, we know that he cannot have been stronger than his fucking captain when they came out of the timeskip. And whereas luffy fought tougher opponents and exceeded his limits everytime, zoro did jack shit. So to have this grandiose expecation of a man who, again, being very generous here is at best yc2 if we say that enma gave him such a boost. That he will do anything of significance to kaido is pure dreams.

Are you serious? Luffy neg diffed= Zoro negg diffed, and that last sentence makes you look like a lunatic. How much zoro wank is too much may i ask you? How much are you underestimating top tiers and possibly the strongest of them to say this horse shit?
Kaido OVERWHELMED luffy in every stat possible and SPEED BLITZED HIM. Zoro is not even as fast as G2, this is why everyone in this forum fucking hates zorotard's guts. They are dellusional and poison this place.

Oda said in an sbs that luffy is always the strongest, Enies lobby fucking happened too you goon. Luffy always fights the strongest opponent while zoro gets the second and its a high diff fight.
I cant believe for the life of me why some of the zoro fan base is so dellusional to think that zoro may be stronger than luffy. Its fucking unreal.
And if you think zoro can take kaidos head off even without using those swords, how much stronger do you think he is mister BuT zoRO MaY bE sTRonGUr ThEn LouffEYY

Last edited:
Lmao. Underrated comment.

@Thread

I can definitely see Zoro cutting Kaidou, but I'm not sure Oda has room for Zoro in that battle, not fully convinced he's gonna let him partake. There are plenty of others here who can keep Zoro busy. Luffy Kidd Law seems to be the surefire Kaidou squad, but with BM involved hard to tell if it'll become some sort of a free for all.

Edit:

"1.) Zoro defeats Kaido.
2.) Zoro injures Kaido/ Gets to tag team/what not
3.) Zoro gets stomped does no damage or never even meets him"

I read this as 4 different options. Otherwise these options are terrible. Too much going on here, needs to be cleaned up.

Keep it straight to the point.

1)Zoro defeats Kaidou (lands finishing blow)
2)Zoro scars Kaidou (completely breaks through his durability)
3)Zoro doesn't fight Kaidou
4)Zoro fights Kaidou but doesn't injure him (doesn't manage to cleanly break through his durability)

Options 3 and 2 are the most likely. I'd say.
Like I said. I dont want the sane fans to lose this bet. If I seperate the 3, then you could still be right about Zoro doing nothing to Kaido but still have a chance at losing. It isnt really fair.

Its either Zoro kills him, Zoro injures him, or Zoro does nothing.

Are you serious? Luffy neg diffed= Zoro negg diffed, and that last sentence makes you look like a lunatic. How much zoro wank is too much may i ask you? How much are you underestimating top tiers and possibly the strongest of them to say this horse shit?
Kaido OVERWHELMED luffy in every stat possible and SPEED BLITZED HIM. Zoro is not even as fast as G2, this is why everyone in this forum fucking hates zorotard's guts. They are dellusional and poison this place.
Oda said in an sbs that luffy is always the strongest, Enies lobby fucking happened too you goon. Luffy always fights the strongest opponent while zoro gets the second and its a high diff fight.
I cant believe for the life of me why some of the zoro fan bas is so dellusional to think that zoro may be stronger than luffy. Its fucking unreal.
Luffy getting neg diffed != Zoro getting neg diffed. Luffy let his emotions take over making him an easy target for Kaido. this will not happen to Zoro. this is not wank. not even a little. calm down.

Zoro is very easily as fast as G2. same goes for the cook. both reacted to Soru just fine in EL. same as Luffy did.
Zoro completely overwhelms a roided Hyouzou while the same octopod is able to injure G2 Luffy wihtout him realizing it.

Zoro was never shown to be weaker than Luffy in a direct comparison. not once. they got equal portrayal on multiple occasions.
Luffy getting the most main fights is a given as he is still the main character.
you would need to read the mange without being biased or frustrated though. which should be very hard to do for you at this point.

every following implication that Oda drops will only further fuel your anger.

Zoro will become a top tier. reading One Piece becomes so much easier when you learn to accept this simple fact.