Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you wanna hear my analysis of that panel.
carrot is that annoying colleague that always sticks with people he knows from work but no one really wants to have around. She is unwelcome but no one says it to her, because no one wants to be mean. She is always around because she forces herself onto people who do not want her. That’s why she is not a focus but she is still hugging jinbe. And also why she then disappears, she finally got the clue and fucked off.
Only you doesn't want her. The strawhat loves Carrot you sexist.

They released WCI and Wano's OST's and among them was 2 tracks that are labelled Luffys Awakening that hasn't been used yet, this confirms that what's happening with Luffy is Awakening and not something else like the theories people have been crafting since the chapter released.
If that music plays during the awakening of Joy Boy. This indeed confirms that Oda is telling in some part of the plot in advance in orden for Tanaka to compose his music. But this doesn't change anything in the fact that Toei doesn't spoil Manga readers.

Oh I see, so you proved your self wrong then, if that was your basic analysis, its pretty bad then compared to another one we already did in this thread which was proven to be correct.
A basic analysis is not a bad analysis. And this analysis alone was better than any other here ;)

We just proved that she doesn't stand out like the others, she has no relevancy and you still argue she is a secondary character or something close to that, WOW....
Yes she does. By composition alone. But even if I explained to you, you wouldn't understand. It's a done deal now lol.

Good analysis. @CarrotForNakama you can learn some things from this. Read carefully

Also minks cooler than Carrot:

Pedro
Pekoms
Wanda
Bepo
Nekomamushi
Inuarashi
Sicilian
Milky
Lmao

What is sexist about it? I like Yamato and she is female, nami is, Robin is, boa is, reiju is, and I like all of them. I also like Lola cuz she is funny. But not blunt characters like Larrot.
The sexism is with the obstination, the relentlessness to undermine a young female character because she acts as young and naive.

The only reason you guy like Yamato is for her strenght and her lineage, not for her character. If that was the case I wouldn't be seing some complaining about the "I'm Oden thing". The reason you dislike Carrot is because she is the complete opposite of Yamato in that realm, unkown, weaker, joyfull with boundaries and she shows her appreciation for the character.. And you can't stand that, because Yamato can't do that.

that music plays during the awakening of Joy Boy. This indeed confirms that Oda is telling in some part of the plot in advance in orden for Tanaka to compose his music. But this doesn't change anything in the fact that Toei doesn't spoil Manga readers
Omg you are such a loser it doesn't matter if it was the title of the Ost is called Joyboy All it's said is that Luffy Awakening when we know it's luffy devil fruit
Post automatically merged:

The sexism is with the obstination, the relentlessness to undermine a young female character because she acts as young and naive.

The only reason you guy like Yamato is for her strenght and her lineage, not for her character. If that was the case I wouldn't be seing some complaining about the "I'm Oden thing". The reason you dislike Carrot is because she is the complete opposite of Yamato in that realm, unkown, weaker, joyfull with boundaries and she shows her appreciation for the character.. And you can't stand that, because Yamato can't do that.
😕 really Yamato can be joyful too and also appreciate her character too so u don't even make sense right now I get that u are salty because u thought carrot was going to be important and highlighted in Wano after WCI but Oda's decision to create a much better character than carrot that everyone loves so I get that you are in denial about it 🤗, so don't use sexism as an example why people don't like carrot.

Firstly this isn’t Carrot vs Yamato. I hated carrot from the beginning. Even before Yamatos introduction.
Secondly Carrot has a boring and annoying character and you make it about her Character cuz you don’t want to admit that your just attracted to imaginary bunny girl.
As for Yamatos amazing character you just have to read the last chapter. Her looks are the same as when she was Introduced her character improved. Although not much because perfection can’t improve really.

Only you doesn't want her. The strawhat loves Carrot you sexist.

If that music plays during the awakening of Joy Boy. This indeed confirms that Oda is telling in some part of the plot in advance in orden for Tanaka to compose his music. But this doesn't change anything in the fact that Toei doesn't spoil Manga readers.

A basic analysis is not a bad analysis. And this analysis alone was better than any other here ;)

Yes she does. By composition alone. But even if I explained to you, you wouldn't understand. It's a done deal now lol.

Lmao
Not really Carrot is not a main character. She is practically support character just going along for the ride she is not major/main character in anyway. Her flashback proves she is support character that is all. Throughout entire wano arc she has been heavenly been push to the background. Her fight was completely gloss over in comparison to other strawhats and their alliance. In this latest chapter can you really say carrot is a main character if cat viper is the one giving her orders. Heck even in the zou flashback when jack had arrived she is in background character. When you go the raid we have not seen Carrot for quite while

Last edited:

Everyone in this thread:„Larrot won't join because she has no panel time, is redundant, bland, boring and was just written for the furry fandom.“

You: "yOu jUsT dON't lIKe Her BecAUsE ShE's a GirL„

Status
Not open for further replies.