Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yeah but see, thats you thinking zoro is stronger than a yc3, which i dont believe at the moment.
And saying no and burying your head in the sand doesnt mean it didnt happen :p. One kong gun and zoro is badly damaged.
It doesnt depend on you believing it or not. Feats are clear. Cracker is a toddler compared to Zoro.
Still no for Killer, repeating it wont change facts. One Shishi Sonson and you have 2 Luffy's. :myman:

It doesnt depend on you believing it or not. Feats are clear. Cracker is a toddler compared to Zoro.
Still no for Killer, repeating it wont change facts. One Shishi Sonson and you have 2 Luffy's. :myman:
Feats? What feats? The strongest thing zoro fought was pics and he would get fodderized by cracker. Get out of here. Talking about feat then using your headcanon.
Lmao do you even read what you write? You are contradicting yourself again. You speak about facts yet and me repeating it won’t make it true but here you are repeating your “no” without providing “feats”. I go by what the manga is showing me :), something you clearly don’t do.

Last edited by a moderator:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro would do less than Cracker did because Zoro isn't as stron as Cracker... even with imaginary new Ashura mode
It is ok that you lie to me but why do you lie to yourself? :josad:

Feats? What feats? The strongest thing zoro fought was pics and he would get fodderized by cracker. Get out of here. Talking about feat then using your stupid headcanon.
Lmao do you even read what you write? You are contradicting yourself again. You speak about facts yet and me repeating it won’t make it true but here you are repeating your “no” without providing “feats”. I go by what the manga is showing me :), something you clearly don’t do. Not a rare trend amongst zorotards.
Cracker cant do shit to Pica in a million years, Pica schools Cracker at his own game and takes him out in a single hit.
I am talking about feats and you bring in Cracker, lmao. What has he shown except stalling and clapping his hands for 11 hours?
He is no contest to Zoro in any stat.
I am not contradicting myself, you are the one who repeats a lie. Manga didnt show you "Zoro done in by nerfed Killer", that is obviously your headcanon, lol and obviously manipulating thing to fit your headcanon by using non-official translations... Not a rare thing among Anti-Zorotards. :myman:

It is ok that you lie to me but why do you lie to yourself? :josad:

Cracker cant do shit to Pica in a million years, Pica schools Cracker at his own game and takes him out in a single hit.
I am talking about feats and you bring in Cracker, lmao. What has he shown except stalling and clapping his hands for 11 hours?
He is no contest to Zoro in any stat.
I am not contradicting myself, you are the one who repeats a lie. Manga didnt show you "Zoro done in by nerfed Killer", that is obviously your headcanon, lol and obviously manipulating thing to fit your headcanon by using non-official translations... Not a rare thing among Anti-Zorotards. :myman:
??????? Is pica stronger than doffy then? One kong gun from luffy sent doffy flying and badly damaged him. A King Kong gun was felt throughout the entire country. Crackers soldiers were tanks those same Kong guns and he was attacking luffy himself. I am done talking to you, you are clearly reading 2 piece or trolling. There is a limit to idiocy and I wasted my time talking to you. Good day.

??????? Is pica stronger than doffy then? One kong gun from luffy sent doffy flying and badly damaged him. A King Kong gun was felt throughout the entire country. Crackers soldiers were tanks those same Kong guns and he was attacking luffy himself. I am done talking to you, you are clearly reading 2 piece or trolling. There is a limit to idiocy and I wasted my time talking to you. Good day.
He's poisonous even to his own fanbase. If he were a true fan, he wouldnt be acting like a clown to this degree.

Its should be okay to troll on occassion, but to this degree?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What has Doffy to do with Pica stomping Cracker? Doffy and Cracker are not identical characters with identical abilities and set of moves.
You are confused son, stop looking at tiers and look at actual feats.
KKG wasnt felt through the entire country lel, stop ze headcanon Hans.
Kong Guns were breaking through biscuits with each hit and Cracker himself attacked Luffy only 3 times, including the cheap shot on the arm and final jump into the belly lmao. You were done talking to me last time too but you came for more. You have no arguments, only headcanon.
He's poisonous even to his own fanbase.
:milaugh:
If he were a true fan, he wouldnt be acting like a clown to this degree.
Imagine how it will be after Wano once you see that I was right the entire time.

What has Doffy to do with Pica stomping Cracker? Doffy and Cracker are not identical characters with identical abilities and set of moves.
You are confused son, stop looking at tiers and look at actual feats.
KKG wasnt felt through the entire country lel, stop ze headcanon Hans.
Kong Guns were breaking through biscuits with each hit and Cracker himself attacked Luffy only 3 times, including the cheap shot on the arm and final jump into the belly lmao. You were done talking to me last time too but you came for more. You have no arguments, only headcanon.

:milaugh:

Imagine how it will be after Wano once you see that I was right the entire time.
Even if you are right about Zoro's power levels, it only means Luffy would be that much more powerful than him. Because he will ALWAYS be weaker than Luffy.

He's poisonous even to his own fanbase. If he were a true fan, he wouldnt be acting like a clown to this degree.

Honestly, he keeps saying I’m spouting headcanon when he’s the one litteraly making shit up and saying whatever he wants. The man fully believe zoro came out way stronger than luffy post skip. I shouldn’t have wasted my time with him. I just want to have a normal conversation with a sane zoro fan for once. Their character hasn’t got any action in so long that they have disproportionately inflated his powerlevel and have leeched off other chars achievements to inflate their own. Litteraly every single chapter discussion I was on turned into a zoro wank fest, most of the time the man wasn’t even present in the chapter.
It’s extremely obnoxious at this point.