Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
lmao I'm too busy this week, but I have a quick meme in mind. I've only been following the thread closely for the past few weeks, so I need 2-3 more Carrot supporters from earlier in the thread other than dizzy, topi, C4N, Cockycent, and Pot Goblin.

Give me those names and I might drop a meme later lol
I'm really curious about how you're going to portray this great debate. I'm sure it's going to be marvelous if you ever make it.
:gokulaugh:

I understand your guidelines for more members for the Strawhat Grand Fleet.
1. Brothers in Arms
2. Fatherless/Son Sake Cup Ritual
3. Gomu Pun with 5600-5640 members

My response is:
1. Luffy and Whitebeard Pirates were Brothers in Arms in Marineford fighting to free brother Ace. Marco and Izou are currently fighting in Wano under the Strawhat Alliance. The Grand Fleet are traveling the world spreading Luffy's influence and possibly recruiting. The division commanders pledged to Luffy so anyone they recruit (who I believe will have had interactions with Luffy) will fit.
2. Weevil is upset at Whitebeard Pirates for taking time away from him with his "Daddy". Weevil and Bakkin are looking for Whitebeard remnants, in particular Marco, and most likely Luffy. Weevil could drink a Fatherless/Son Sake Cup ritual after everything is reconciled with Marco as his advisor.
3. The 56 pun is very important. The current count of members is about 5600 but if counted correctly the SH Grand Fleet is 5640. To expand on this leaves some options.
3a. The Fleet could get 16 more members for a total of 5656 which is a better pun, Gomu Gomu! The Whitebeard Pirates had 16 division commanders!! You see the possibility???
3b. If the SH Fleet were to grow larger than that then it gets tricky. 5Tamaria for 7th division would be adding another 50,000 members. That's 55,656. Adding miscellaneous members to other divisions could equal about 56,000 or 56,056 or whatever pun related sum.
"there is no bias here" Lmao - You forgot so much things lmao
What did I forget? I covered and summarized ~95% of what Carrot has done. I'm not going into details that has no real impact on the story or perception of Carrot.
And she still did more than Brook in all of thriller bark.
Don't neg an actual Strawhat in Brook to try to raise Carrot. Carrot did NOT have more impact than Brook when comparing their introductory arcs. Not even close. And Brook was more important than Carrot in WCI since he copied the Road Poneglyph. This is not debatable. Not even sure why you brought this up.
Not at all.
Yes at all. What mystique does Carrot have now?
I could say the same for Yamato.
And I wouldn't care. Go ahead.
Nothing at all.

You see.. that's the thing. I do not fight because I like Carrot. Carrot is not even my favourite character in the serie and not even my second one. SHe COULD become my third favourite, but right now she is not even there!

What I'm fighting for, is the THEORY:

- The knowledge behind it
- The reasonning behind it
- The storytelling evidences behind it
- The story analysis behind it
- The logic behind it.

And on top of everything: I stand for the challenge. The CarrotForNakama theory is a challenge for me as a writer, an artist and an analyst. If I'm wrong, I will need to keep working on my skills, but if I am right, I'll be ready to bust gear 2.

This doesn't concern you, but for me, it's meaningfull. This theory is not against you guyz, it's not even Me against Oda, it's a challenge against myself.
Okay after wano is over and Carrot has not joined. I can give you writing and analyzing lessons. So that you can improve. I will tell you exactly where you were wrong. Where you read to much in and what lead us to the correct prediction. :zosmug:

AL sama

Red Haired
My analysis are on point. There is no "wrong take" here. You can argue the theory, not the actual knowledge behind it, only professionnal can (and even then, those are deep storytelling subject, only a narratologist could have a say in this and stay credible)
way off point
Nop, One Piece is not my only interest, but this is the best one.
one piece is the best??

Status
Not open for further replies.