Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will most likely won't be any more member in the strawhat grandfleet.

Wow.. Carrot had a better impact that any of those mink on the story, has a better design, has a more researched symbolic reach and finally had a better treatment than any of them..

Really, what story are you guys reading ? The log book of Jango ?
Why won't there be any other Grand Fleet members? They could easily recruit others in the current divisions and a special division of Whitebeard remnants has a connection. Whitebeard told them to follow Luffy during Marineford and told Marco to protect Luffy.

Carrot has had more panel time than any other Mink but her moments don't reach me like they do you. You are reading the book of Carrot the Sidekick Nibbler.

History of Carrot
1. Carrot attacked Zoro while being an island lookout
2. Carrot jumped high to locate Luffy while being an island lookout
3. Carrot thinks an adventure would be fun then reprimanded by Wanda
4. Ignored Wanda and snuck on Sunny for a Wonderland adventure. Reprimanded by Pedro
5. Nibbles on Luffy multiple times. Luffy doesn't like it
6. Asks to relieve Pedro from lookout duty to do something
7. Ready to fight Germa
8. Nami's temporary sidekick
9. Meets Pudding
10. Likes Sweets
11. Listens to Pedro's WCI tale for the FIRST time
12. Fights Randolph and gets captured by Brulee
13. Chopper's temporary sidekick and together have a successful plan against Brulee and others
14. Drew missing members beautifully
15. Failed to free Brook
16. Says nothing of note in meeting with Bege
17. Does nothing of note in the Wedding
18. Listens to Pedro's message then sees Pedro sacrifice himself. Cries with short flashback. Wants revenge but then gets stomped by Katakuri
19. Lookout duty
20. Sulong shining moment
21. Fades in Wano background
22. Stands at "Pedro's grave"
23. Hugs Jinbe
24. Rides in tank with Nami, Chopper, Usopp, and Shinobu
25. Wanda and Carrot help Marco by attacking Perospero. Their duo attack loses. Nekomamushi finishes Perospero.
26. Nekomamushi and Carrot are running into battle.

Carrot had NO IMPACT during the 5 days and nights battle against Jack and the Beast Pirates. Carrot was NEVER ALONE in WCI nor Wano to display who she is, what she's capable of, or some character development. There is no real mystery on Carrot. She is who she is. Simple. Straightforward. Fun. Sidekick until proven otherwise.

The 5 others I listed above Carrot is because there are unknowns revolving around them. Possibilities with Sulong. Alive or Dead. They have more narrative mystique than Carrot. It's my opinion on portrayal. I don't think all of them are more likely crewmates but possible impact on the future events.

Carrot has had more than enough time to catch Luffy's eye but has not.

Why won't there be any other Grand Fleet members? They could easily recruit others in the current divisions and a special division of Whitebeard remnants has a connection. Whitebeard told them to follow Luffy during Marineford and told Marco to protect Luffy.
I have explained that here:

History of Carrot
4. Ignored Wanda and snuck on Sunny for a Wonderland adventure. Reprimanded by Pedro
7. Ready to fight Germa
9. Meets Pudding
10. Likes Sweets
13. Chopper's temporary sidekick and together have a successful plan against Brulee and others
15. Failed to free Brook
18. Listens to Pedro's message then sees Pedro sacrifice himself. Cries with short flashback. Wants revenge but then gets stomped by Katakuri
19. Lookout duty
23. Hugs Jinbe
25. Wanda and Carrot help Marco by attacking Perospero. Their duo attack loses. Nekomamushi finishes Perospero.
"there is no bias here" Lmao - You forgot so much things lmao

Carrot had NO IMPACT during the 5 days and nights battle against Jack and the Beast Pirates. Carrot was NEVER ALONE in WCI nor Wano to display who she is, what she's capable of, or some character development. There is no real mystery on Carrot. She is who she is. Simple. Straightforward. Fun. Sidekick until proven otherwise.
And she still did more than Brook in all of thriller bark.

They have more narrative mystique than Carrot..
Not at all.

I could say the same for Yamato.

well no one is wrong cause opinions can vary

Carrot has had more panel time than any other Mink but her moments don't reach me like they do you. You are reading the book of Carrot the Sidekick Nibbler.

History of Carrot
7. Ready to fight Germa
9. Meets Pudding
10. Likes Sweets
15. Failed to free Brook
19. Lookout duty
23. Hugs Jinbe

The 5 others I listed above Carrot is because there are unknowns revolving around them. Possibilities with Sulong. Alive or Dead. They have more narrative mystique than Carrot. It's my opinion on portrayal. I don't think all of them are more likely crewmates but possible impact on the future events.

Thank you for telling him that what she does is different from the strawhats action cause Yamato stalling Kaido while luffy was out if commission beats all of that action carrot done in the story.
Post automatically merged:

I could say the same for Yamato.
Please Yamato was Fighting Kaido, Knockout ulti with the same move kaido used on Gear 4 luffy was left surprised, also shocked about her and ace being friends so let's not talk about Yamato.

Like I said before the Robin and your little bunny situation is completely different cause who would luffy be the King of pirates without Robin(the only person in ONE PIECE THAT CAN READ THE Poneglyphs) meanwhile carrot isn't that important to be a stowaway like robin
Yes she would.

cause Yamato stalling Kaido while luffy was out if commission beats all of that action carrot done in the story.
Not really no. It only proves that Yamato is stronger than Zoro and Sanji.

Not really no. It only proves that Yamato is stronger than Zoro and Sanji.
Please she is a child of a Yonko, of course, she is going to be stronger also the only time carrot did was sinking ships when robin was 8 years old she was sinking ship too so let's not act like no one in One Piece can't sink ship.

Hmmm, doesn't look like that going to happen to me
:kayneshrug:

I'm not comparing CArrot and Robin's strength, it would be meaningless. They are both strong
You are the one who keeps bringing up chapter 888 where carrot was sinking ships 😦.

even that's an opinion and it's going against you

while Yamato caught Luffy's attention fairly quickly
The thunder Bagua alone left him speechless and Being Kaido's son too

History of Carrot
1. Carrot attacked Zoro while being an awesomeisland lookout
7. Ready to fight Germa
9. Meets Pudding
10. Likes Sweets
15. Failed to free Brook
19. Lookout duty
23. Hugs Jinbe

That is correct when it comes to Carrot character there’s not a lot of mystery surrounding her character just curiosity and that’s about it. Reiju and pudding had much more mystery surrounding their character in terms of there allegiance with their family. Carrot it is basically just background character/support character just going along for the ride

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't know how come you people can hate or don't like carrot.

Carrot is good and has totally different taste.

It's full of vitamins and Beta carrotine which is good for your god damn eyes which you use to read this manga. It's juice though not that tasty but it's good for health.

Carrot in one piece is different story though. 🤣🤣

*Disappears quickly into shadows"

Status
Not open for further replies.